Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

So you liked my post then?

No, no. I liked that you didn't post Timuga just running. Empty posts are not good posts.

Well with the weekend coming, things should get moving a bit again. After Rudy, is back to Students. I like the rotation of scenes occurring at once; it feels like reading a book.

@White Masquerade

Don't forget the message White. War is Hell.

That was from Thunderbolt? That was a really good inside story. War is seriously a bad thing. Lives get lost in an instant or degraded forever like this person's was. =/. War is certainly hell, I can imagine. Whether we'll get to that level, I couldn't say yet.

@QuirkyAngel

I remember that. I do like to write disaster when people do weird things =/. You know me too well. I think you enjoy the madness though. If you liked Chiita's response to him, you are a....crazy person.

xDD. Quirk you're sinking into Yang-land. Is there something you're highly looking forward to? A certain event??? Did something go how you expected or what?

No, no. I liked that you didn't post Timuga just running. Empty posts are not good posts.

Well with the weekend coming, things should get moving a bit again. After Rudy, is back to Students. I like the rotation of scenes occurring at once; it feels like reading a book.

That was from Thunderbolt? That was a really good inside story. War is seriously a bad thing. Lives get lost in an instant or degraded forever like this person's was. =/. War is certainly hell, I can imagine. Whether we'll get to that level, I couldn't say yet.

@QuirkyAngel

I remember that. I do like to write disaster when people do weird things =/. You know me too well. I think you enjoy the madness though. If you liked Chiita's response to him, you are a....crazy person.

xDD. Quirk you're sinking into Yang-land. Is there something you're highly looking forward to? A certain event??? Did something go how you expected or what?

Thunderbolt was pretty good, at least that arc. The Space Buddhists they introduced after the Thunderbolt Sector Arc is the dumbest thing they've ever introduced in a Gundam story. The Atlas Gundam is pretty cool despite its weird aesthetic. 

You read Chiita's last post right? He's a nut. He's taking drugs to make himself powerful. He's an alcoholic (I've no idea how well that mixes with drugs). He's field testing an experimental weapon that may or may not melt his brain and treats it like a toy. He loves battle. He's got an insufferable personality. I'm watching my child descend into madness...

Kouki should not die. Especially after he finally became good =(

Drugs typically don't go well with alcohol. Shinsei seems to be at a low point, so things can only get better. Maybe.

I think that raises his chances of death. Although, I don't know if he can be considered a good person.

You know what happens with friendly characters Lucem.  B| . They're cute and will likely be a "best," but their nature usually creates problems. I am open to rooting for any pure-hearted characters, but they will have to prove they have the nerve to stay selfless and take all that comes with it.

Maybe that's why I don't make nice characters very often. The unpleasant ones seem to bring less trouble.

Last edited by a moderator:
@clarinetti

Clarinetti  :$  Do you have a budding rivalry with me? I get the feeling that you do. Well me and my characters are right here <3. If you want it, come and get it.  ^_^

*Shrugs* I wouldn't really say rivalry, since you already have Quirky and I Kiyo as our respective rivals. I just enjoy seeing characters being challenged in one way or another. And as tempting as it might be to go charging forth, I care more for my character's well being than that. I'd maybe risk Torune on such things, but neither of my PC's at this point in time- I won't give any further reason for harm to come to them.

Yoshinori's post is finished, and Makoto's is almost done: just debating what to do with my temperamental war veteran... interfere with the Knights showdown? Go after Timuga maybe? Other shady business? So many options...

7 hours ago, White Masquerade said:

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

Okay. Let's call a truce Kinzu. I'm tired of fighting with you. How about we just let our characters do the talking? I would like to have a tournament battle with Shingetsu, but any of your other characters will do.

@GasMaskie

Ah I saw that part! I unfortunately didn't finish the series but I may come back to it. It had a olden times vibe right? =P. I"m all about flash and advancement. Give me phase-shifting in my machines and Quadruple Chrome-Accented Turbo Red Backlit GN Drives  :x

@Lucem Tenebris

I don't think Oro can take Sasuke, but I think he could hold his own with Naruto. Lol, uncles have a bad streak and I do agree villains are not quite tested =/. If Naruto was a Seinin maybe it would have gone a little better. Not sure though as some Seinin I've seen have made no sense too.

You know what happens with friendly characters Lucem.  B| . They're cute and will likely be a "best," but their nature usually creates problems. I am open to rooting for any pure-hearted characters, but they will have to prove they have the nerve to stay selfless and take all that comes with it.

@Pequeno Burraidh

Good! Posting something random and unimportant is not the kind we are looking for here!

@QuirkyAngel

Quirk how long have you known me? >_>. You say it like I enjoy screwing things up. And I see you enjoy the little things =P. It was a cool moment for those 2 friends. The Shirotaiyo were really cool to do and it's nice to get some interaction between the living members all grown up.

@Hange Zoe

Is hiding in TUMBLR fun?

@hudhouse

Okay. Daradei basically asked Muzi to go to the Knight and give nay help she can to those trying to contain that situation.

Daradei = Me

Knight = Me

Raina (Challenging Knight) - QuirkyAngel

Kagaku (Knight is choking) - HangeZoe

Jinn (Soldier Watching Nearby) - Gasmaskie

I will be posting for the Knight tomorrow so you can wait if you'd like until I do, then follow.

@clarinetti

Clarinetti  :$  Do you have a budding rivalry with me? I get the feeling that you do. Well me and my characters are right here <3. If you want it, come and get it.  ^_^

So your actually keep this truce or are you gonna instantly flip on me first chance ? 

I simply don't go much use for Han now in her current state and seem sorta annoying and eclipsing if i focus on trying to mend her ,while trying to aim to get the children out of their shadow.  @QuirkyAngel

@White Masquerade

Ah...perhaps I am just a little bit crazy. I like how Chiita's reaction accurately emphasized everything that was wrong with him. I also liked how she replied to his usage of her last name--little things like that. In Shinsei's case, he enjoys making people upset...and I can't deny that I channel a bit of characters every time I write their POV. It's my characters that made make me crazy T_T

I expect nothing...and nothing's really going as expected. I just make use of opportunities whenever I see them. 

@Lucem Tenebris

As good as Kouki can get.

From what I read of his cs, he's a good person. Though, I can see how being too forgiving can be a detriment...

@hudhouse

...did Mitsuzune just attack Rudy before Raina could isolate him? <.<

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

Character death for Character development, huh? I guess I can understand that =/

Don't worry about what I say. Do what you whatever works best for you and your characters, Kinzu. I'll have my characters react accordingly.

@QuirkyAngel

1b4.gif

So she's been locked into a lose-lose situation. Great. I feel more sorry for White who's probably going to have to scrap her post because of this development.

Maybe. Maybe not.

I mean, all Mitsuzune did was rain black threads. And point a sword at Rudy. <.<

Maybe. Maybe not.

I mean, all Mitsuzune did was rain black threads. And point a sword at Rudy. <.<

The fact that White had at least 3 more Knight NPCs in the works before she hid the post makes this situation even more dangerous than it already is. Considering that she only planned for a short afterstory set solely in one location, it's more than likely that Rudy's not the only Knight who's in the area at that very moment.

The fact that White had at least 3 more Knight NPCs in the works before she hid the post makes this situation even more dangerous than it already is. Considering that she only planned for a short afterstory set solely in one location, it's more than likely that Rudy's not the only Knight who's in the area at that very moment.

Yeah. Rudy basically said his Eagle Empire friends were already in Kiri. I don't doubt they'd notice if Rudy activated his Gelel powers. 

Raina should've left as soon as she planted the tracking device...but she got a bit too ambitious. Then Kagaku stepped in =P

@QuirkyAngel

Understood Quirk. Raina stayed because she had the hots for Rudy. Don't cover it up.

@GasMaskie

Space Buddhists??? T_T I don't even want to ask about that. I do think the Atlas looked very nice. I've always been drawn to the advanced machines the Earth Alliances always have. The "unnatural" people's machines are always odd looking to me. Hate Zakus.

That warning picture you put up, lol. I think I did say all of those lines in the mess that was the last RP. XDDD. Raina's promotion chances is the real problem??? As for re-doing the post, maybe. I will see once I read Mizu's post.

@Lucem Tenebris

I agree, but only in darker RP atmospheres. In another life, Dove/Rei/Kouta would have been hailed as leaders of the world with tons of people aspiring to be like them. Right character, unfortunately wrong RP.

@clarinetti

Lol. You have a good head, Clari-chan. I think your OC's appreciate that. Up to you about Torune.

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

No I wouldn't break my truce with you. We won't be buddies until Han apologize to Shirokko but I think we can get along okay. You are pretty cool.

Understood Quirk. Raina stayed because she had the hots for Rudy. Don't cover it up.

I agree, but only in darker RP atmospheres. In another life, Dove/Rei/Kouta would have been hailed as leaders of the world with tons of people aspiring to be like them. Right character, unfortunately wrong RP.

She doesn't. But I'm not against a Raina x Rudy ship either. I'll be good for Raina to loosen up a little.

I've never believed world unity to be a good thing.

No I wouldn't break my truce with you. We won't be buddies until Han apologize to Shirokko but I think we can get along okay. You are pretty cool.

Well, you never knows what happens in these rps. Han does want to make up with her. And it's not like traveling to Suna is impossible either...

As good as Kouki can get.

From what I read of his cs, he's a good person. Though, I can see how being too forgiving can be a detriment...

He can act like a good person, but doesn't view himself as one. His willingness to forgive also has its limits. He's not on Naruto's level of forgiving everyone that says "sorry".

I agree, but only in darker RP atmospheres. In another life, Dove/Rei/Kouta would have been hailed as leaders of the world with tons of people aspiring to be like them. Right character, unfortunately wrong RP.

I don't think Kouta would be the best choice for a leader, considering that he's only eleven.

She doesn't. But I'm not against a Raina x Rudy ship either. I'll be good for Raina to loosen up a little.

I've never believed world unity to be a good thing.

Well, you never knows what happens in these rps. Han does want to make up with her. And it's not like traveling to Suna is impossible either...

=O Don't be so glum. World Unity is a wonderful thing. At least in the subject of bettering itself.  That's one reason why I liked the shinobi alliance. You got to see different people come together. Even though I would have liked for them to be more friendly with one another, it was still nice to see. It's linked to why I crushed on Chiaki too. Every time I read his posts, it was with a sigh and dreamy eyes. Gentle, yet strong. Precise and meek. As much as destruction calls out my name, Chiaki is that small, cherished music box I keep in a closet full of weapons. He's like a little piece of serenity you know?

When he denied the curse mark, it was very irritating, but made me fall for him even more.

@Lucem Tenebris

Nonsense. He'll grow into one.

=O Don't be so glum. World Unity is a wonderful thing. At least in the subject of bettering itself.  That's one reason why I liked the shinobi alliance. You got to see different people come together. Even though I would have liked for them to be more friendly with one another, it was still nice to see. It's linked to why I crushed on Chiaki too. Every time I read his posts, it was with a sigh and dreamy eyes. Gentle, yet strong. Precise and meek. As much as destruction calls out my name, Chiaki is that small, cherished music box I keep in a closet full of weapons. He's like a little piece of serenity you know?

When he denied the curse mark, it was very irritating, but made me fall for him even more.

@Lucem Tenebris

Nonsense. He'll grow into one.

Ah, that's what you meant. When you spoke of world leaders, I thought you were speaking about uniting the world all into one(or few) leaderships of good people. Alliances are good so long as the independence/different cultures of each nation is maintained. Though, the opposite of unity is separation. And it's separation that creates differences, which makes the world unique. I also imagine that if only good people rule the world overpopulation might be an issue...

I'm glad to know why you like Chiaki so much=) Unfortunately, Chiaki lost a lot of his meekness...not that I ever really considered him meek in the first place. Someone who insists on being a ninja, despite Sumire's opinion of the ninja world, isn't inherently meek. He just has a passive nature and dislikes dealing with hassles. 

lol. I get the feeling you're the type that likes it when you get denied. Chiaki doesn't crave power and doesn't like Orochimaru. Therefore he didn't want to use Orochimaru's chakra. He also didn't liike the thought of the Snake Sanin keeping tabs on him via the curse mark. Because, while Chiaki would never say it, he finds Orochimaru to be a little creepy.... 

@White Masquerade

Just wait till Jinn starts doing stuff. He'll turn Rudy into Raina's Keitaro. 

...say what now?         

@IG42

That was good =)

@GasMaskie

Oh gosh >_>. Please don't bring up Keitaro.  -_-

@Hange Zoe

Whoop! TSUYOI!!!

@QuirkyAngel

Overpopulation might be an issue? Lol. I don't want to get into that conversation. That can go really wrong; you're more evil than I thought.

Blah. He was meek, at least in his early days. Lol. It wasn't the denying that played a part. He was one character I just couldn't get my hands on. And he did it all legally. He didn't have any of his own rules. No safety crew or crazy powers like that. He was completely at the mercy of the story and escaped it completely on his own. I hate him because he chose Han, but like him too. I am also looking toward Yoshinori now as well. Not to say I have high hopes for him, but if he somehow manages to slip through it all, I will probably fall madly in love with him too.

Aha he can relax. I will say for certain Orochimaru won't make an appearance here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back