Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

@White Masquerade

Thought about doing a post for Timuga alone, but really what's there to say outside of "He's tearing through the forest making a beeline for his target"? So really just waiting for responses to Rokoriko and Kauri, or someone to involve Rei with something.

When in doubt, just line your characters up and prepare them for when White declares war on us all...which she kinda did.

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

Very happy to see my Kiri partner back =)

@White Masquerade

I liked how Daradei interacted with Chiita as if she didn't know her. That was my favorite part of the Kage post.

I got my Shinsei post, and something to do with Rei, much happy, very stoked, doing response now.

I'm glad you liked it. I thought Shinsei talked a bit too much. But then, he's not exactly right in the head so...T_T

I don't think Kouta needs more enemies. I hope that they'll be able to get along. 

Did Chiaki follow after Tainan?

=)

Yep. If Tainan dies, there's no one that can give the chakra-less ninjas back their chakra. I also need him to protect Raina...which Shinsei is not doing =P

Those smiles will forever haunt me.

There's a lot of stuff going on in the village right now. Hopefully, I'll be able to take part. I fear that this is the first step of White's declared war.

Ehhh? Why?? My smiles are super friendly =)

I fear so as well. I imagine that Tainan's a high-risk character for a reason.

Why wouldn't you be able to take part?

Tainan seems like a reasonable person, but I wouldn't be surprised if he has a master plan that leads to another tragedy.

I might not be able to manage three characters, depending on my schedule. Either that, or my characters die before then, due to a lack of plot armor.

Tainan seems like a reasonable person, but I wouldn't be surprised if he has a master plan that leads to another tragedy.

I might not be able to manage three characters, depending on my schedule. Either that, or my characters die before then, due to a lack of plot armor.

I get that feeling as well.

Don't worry about it and pace yourself. I made Shinsei a pc because I was worried he was going to get himself killed if I didn't. Yet, even as a pc, I'm still worried for him =(

White likes Kouta and Tetsuo. They should be fine^^

Shinsei might be okay, since Raven still has need of him. Even if he does get himself into trouble, I doubt she'd just let him die.

I worry about Kouta, since he's too nice. Although, I'm more worried about Kouki. If he's accepted, I fear that he'll have automatic death flags.

Shinsei might be okay, since Raven still has need of him. Even if he does get himself into trouble, I doubt she'd just let him die.

I worry about Kouta, since he's too nice. Although, I'm more worried about Kouki. If he's accepted, I fear that he'll have automatic death flags.

Unless he pisses Raven off...which is very possible given his personality. Shinsei doesn't even need enemies to kill him. He does it well enough to himself.

What would give Kouki a death flag?

Unless he pisses Raven off...which is very possible given his personality. Shinsei doesn't even need enemies to kill him. He does it well enough to himself.

What would give Kouki a death flag?

Shinsei's actions may lead him to an early grave, but they're certainly entertaining.

I'm not sure. It's just a hunch.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shinsei's actions may lead him to an early grave, but they're certainly entertaining.

I'm not sure. It's just a hunch.

You read Chiita's last post right? He's a nut. He's taking drugs to make himself powerful. He's an alcoholic (I've no idea how well that mixes with drugs). He's field testing an experimental weapon that may or may not melt his brain and treats it like a toy. He loves battle. He's got an insufferable personality. I'm watching my child descend into madness...

Kouki should not die. Especially after he finally became good =(

Kauri can join that club xD

He's being a bit of a ballsy one himself.

Oh, and now they're together! That's bound to end exceedingly well!

Doom. Doom. Doom. Doom. Doom.

Very well, I'm sure.

@Pequeno Burraidh

Haha. Rei bugged the leaders with sand?

Completely and totally. Shortly after arriving actually, but before Kauri took a swipe at her. She only bugged the leaders, but it was ultimately because if there was trouble she'd want to help. And look, she is helping!

So she did a good thing.

Yeah.

Definitely a good thing.

Right.

Right?

Right???

If you notice, though, she's used to having people 'marked' and being able to keep track of them. It's part of why Hato no Tochi is so well secured and it's perimeters are so well set. Granted she never marked Shinsei because he was a guest and she knew he wouldn't be staying. But she did mark Naogetsu for his frequent trips and because marking one with her chakra identifies themselves as connected to her, and being connected to her means the sharks and other sea life that live in the bay recognise anyone marked as Rei as well. Since Nao comes so frequently and swims in the bay, she's marked him. Though not so much to keep tabs on him like she has others, he's marked so no sharks try to eat him xD

Completely and totally. Shortly after arriving actually, but before Kauri took a swipe at her. She only bugged the leaders, but it was ultimately because if there was trouble she'd want to help. And look, she is helping!

So she did a good thing.

Yeah.

Definitely a good thing.

Right.

Right?

Right???

If you notice, though, she's used to having people 'marked' and being able to keep track of them. It's part of why Hato no Tochi is so well secured and it's perimeters are so well set. Granted she never marked Shinsei because he was a guest and she knew he wouldn't be staying. But she did mark Naogetsu for his frequent trips and because marking one with her chakra identifies themselves as connected to her, and being connected to her means the sharks and other sea life that live in the bay recognise anyone marked as Rei as well. Since Nao comes so frequently and swims in the bay, she's marked him. Though not so much to keep tabs on him like she has others, he's marked so no sharks try to eat him xD

Uh-huh. Sure it is.

Certain characters, I imagine, would know right away if they've been marked with chakra. Baihua for one, since she has the byakugan. Sharingan users will probably be able to tell. Chiaki can smell chakra as a byproduct of being a Wolf Sage. Skilled sensory ninjas like Jun would be able to tell. Both Shinsei and Raina carry chakra/spirit detectors.

Nao visits when he can, because of the abundance of sharks, but he probably spends more time in Kiri's beach than the bay of another nation. I'm glad Rei marked Nao then. Though, it's not like Nao would lose to shark. He's a ninja that can turn his body to water =P  

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back