Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

Aha, lol. That was a good one friend. You made me feel bad for a moment =). And naw nothing went wrong. I just thought you'd have some faith in me. Raven is still Dove y'know? Just a little bit darker.

If we're complimenting the way people talk, I'll throw something out there! I love when you use "cos"

Lol, why 'cos'? I use a good deal of unique verbiage, but am kind of amused that it was what caught your attention.

Lol, why 'cos'? I use a good deal of unique verbiage, but am kind of amused that it was what caught your attention.

I've seen because, cause, and cuz, but never cos, lol. There's no O in the word, but hell, it still looks like a legit replacement for it to me xD  

Things got out of hand during the later parts of Naruto. The final battle between Naruto and Sasuke seemed like a fight between mobile suits made of chakra.

@QuirkyAngel

Hmph, this is indeed true enough: unreasonable people have motives, they just don't want to share them for some reason >.< White will make her true intentions known before this thread is over, so it's simply a matter of waiting it out.

@White Masquerade

1) I did post for Yoshinori, but then I deleted it, since I felt it wasn't very good, and also was somewhat out of character. I'll repost it once I've made some edits to it, likely Tuesday/ Wednesday.

2) Well, considering that Lao has yet to do anything in the story thus far, no. And I don't know if Makoto would like him that way even when he gets introduced. I think she'd want someone who can match her passion and zeal for life, who's able to crack a smile and joke around but is also there when shit hits the fan. More importantly, she wouldn't want any relationship to get in the way of her goals, and so likely wouldn't want anything really serious (Like 'I just met you, and I know already we're going to get married and have a bunch of kids' XP). That's just my suspicions though- we'll see how things actually progress and what seems natural.

@QuirkyAngel

Hmph, this is indeed true enough: unreasonable people have motives, they just don't want to share them for some reason >.< White will make her true intentions known before this thread is over, so it's simply a matter of waiting it out.

@White Masquerade

1) I did post for Yoshinori, but then I deleted it, since I felt it wasn't very good, and also was somewhat out of character. I'll repost it once I've made some edits to it, likely Tuesday/ Wednesday.

2) Well, considering that Lao has yet to do anything in the story thus far, no. And I don't know if Makoto would like him that way even when he gets introduced. I think she'd want someone who can match her passion and zeal for life, who's able to crack a smile and joke around but is also there when shit hits the fan. More importantly, she wouldn't want any relationship to get in the way of her goals, and so likely wouldn't want anything really serious (Like 'I just met you, and I know already we're going to get married and have a bunch of kids' XP). That's just my suspicions though- we'll see how things actually progress and what seems natural.

Oh I think my tags may have screwed up then. I posted for Lao earlier today.

Last edited by a moderator:
@White Masquerade

tumblr_ofv57oJWco1tasw3jo1_1280.jpg

It's Halloween White. Are you ready to go on an adventure?

=P. I will accept these Non-PC soon enough. Don't worry.

@Hange Zoe

Hange. I'm loving the Guren. And I will accept NonPC at certain points! Don't worry! I see them all.

@GasMaskie

You know it!!! Whatcha got for me??

Things got out of hand during the later parts of Naruto. The final battle between Naruto and Sasuke seemed like a fight between mobile suits made of chakra.

LMAO. You are not lying. I had to mentally step back and question if I was still watching Naruto.

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

Hey Kinzu dear. <3 Nice to hear you have things almost situated!

Nutella is so good :x

Nutella > Peanut Butter.

I plan to have Shinsei/Chiaki's post up either tonight or tomorrow.

@Brook

@Hange Zoe

@Pequeno Burraidh

@clarinetti

Hey, I think my tags may have messed up yesterday, so I am tagging you all here. Yesterday I posted and it involved characters from each of you. If you haven't seen it already, it is there.

I didn't see your post until you mentioned it in the ooc. Didn't see Clari's post either. I think it's because the notifications are a little slow for me.

@clarinetti

I'm sure whatever you posted was better than the credit you give it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back