Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

Hyuga's are fun. I really enjoyed Rei's scene where she learned to fight against the Kakureyami soldiers by using her memories to learn how to fight like a Hyuga in the end of Rebirth. She still fights like that because it's the best way to transfer force of her chakra without causing undue precision damage that you'd get with a punch.

Also Raven is nicer than I'd anticipated, it's a pleasant turn of events. And don't worry about Kauri abandoning Raven, it won't happen.

Raven is nicer? Than Wunan you mean? I don't understand. 

@White Masquerade

It's a cute love story by KyoAni, but I fell off during the second season. I'm looking forward to Rudy's response, the whole situation's been a ticking time bomb since the first interaction.

I do like love stories....With one season >_>

Yes. It's been a while of nibbling around the edges with them soldiers. I am really rooting for Raina to come through. 

@clarinetti

Two questions.

1. Did you post?

2. Does Makoto...like Lao Biwa? o.O. I actually thought about it and it's strange the desire for a Lao Biwa post...almost suspicious.

A year or so now =P

So...

how-to-draw-a-surprised-face_1_000000020610_5.png

What went wrong???

I be forgetting to leave them because they're shit.

Omg. Hange you're so rude and blunt =/. I'm sure it's not like that.

I've said it pay-tronising. All the fancy people I've met though, have said pat-tronising =/

Well that is because, dear, it is pat-tronising. Oh you know, the act of talking down to someone =P

Of course I'm just being an arse with the joke, I like to get my cousins across the pond with it, usually mimicking a hoity toity English accent  xD  Besides, there's nothing wrong with how peoples talk so long as they're friendly and understandable. 

But nah, I haven't been patronising, I actually wasn't sure if there had been anything that had gone wrong recently.

Well that is because, dear, it is pat-tronising. Oh you know, the act of talking down to someone =P

Of course I'm just being an arse with the joke, I like to get my cousins across the pond with it, usually mimicking a hoity toity English accent  xD  Besides, there's nothing wrong with how peoples talk so long as they're friendly and understandable. 

But nah, I haven't been patronising, I actually wasn't sure if there had been anything that had gone wrong recently.

Aha, lol. That was a good one friend. You made me feel bad for a moment =). And naw nothing went wrong. I just thought you'd have some faith in me. Raven is still Dove y'know? Just a little bit darker.

If we're complimenting the way people talk, I'll throw something out there! I love when you use "cos"

Aha, lol. That was a good one friend. You made me feel bad for a moment =). And naw nothing went wrong. I just thought you'd have some faith in me. Raven is still Dove y'know? Just a little bit darker.

Her sense of self broke for the third time and her ragetarded adoptive mother rebuilt her from the ground up.

Her sense of self broke for the third time and her ragetarded adoptive mother rebuilt her from the ground up.

xD. I wouldn't say it like that but basically, yeah. She's more calm and ordered, but still volatile and powered by rage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back