Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

No, no, but Clarinetti. I don't want to be reasonable with you. Using Kidazoa against Makoto is one occasion I'm very looking forward to.  Lao will be posted for ^_^. It's just not the right time yet. He is there, don't worry.

You don't want to be reasonable? Wynaut? >w<

Well, I can agree with you insofar as the inevitable duel between Kidazoa and Makoto shall be a satisfying one. Though currently, I'm more pre-occupied with keeping Yoshinori alive and well. My only point of contention is your clearly biased description of Suna having the best shinobi, but we shall let that slide for the time being. Let's see who wins the exams before coming to such conclusions though, hm? ;p

Last edited by a moderator:
yesss. The post is almost done!!!

I trust you, White. I'm cautious with everything, which includes homicidal Kiri ninjas.

That's fair. Well maybe one day I will get you not to be cautious and trust-fall into my arms, Lucem.

You don't want to be reasonable? Wynaut? >w<

Well, I can agree with you insofar as the inevitable duel between Kidazoa and Makoto shall be a satisfying one. Though currently, I'm more pre-occupied with keeping Yoshinori alive and well. My only point of contention is your clearly biased description of Suna having the best shinobi, but we shall let that slide for the time being. Let's see who wins the exams before coming to such conclusions though, hm? ;p

Clari-chan we're friends, but I'm not going to lie to keep you happy. Suna ninja > everyone else's and yours too.

Isn't that a little redundant?

Why yes it is.

yesss. The post is almost done!!!

That's fair. Well maybe one day I will get you not to be cautious and trust-fall into my arms, Lucem.

Clari-chan we're friends, but I'm not going to lie to keep you happy. Suna ninja > everyone else's and yours too.

Why yes it is.

I don't need you to lie to me- that's not what friendship is about! On the contrary, I'm asking you to be seriously honest with everyone, and most importantly with yourself. Suna is awesome, but it's not the be all and end all. Just as Iwa isn't, nor Kiri, or any one village. But I know it's pointless to say as much, for your loyalty to your village is almost unyielding- if I wish to convince you, it'll have to be done in the thread. *Sigh*

So in the meantime, go get that post finished up- you got this!

I don't need you to lie to me- that's not what friendship is about! On the contrary, I'm asking you to be seriously honest with everyone, and most importantly with yourself. Suna is awesome, but it's not the be all and end all. Just as Iwa isn't, nor Kiri, or any one village. But I know it's pointless to say as much, for your loyalty to your village is almost unyielding- if I wish to convince you, it'll have to be done in the thread. *Sigh*

So in the meantime, go get that post finished up- you got this!

*Salute*

Already finished. Just needs formatting.  Formatting is the killer haha. =(

@White Masquerade

There's no need to feel jealous of Shinsei...and he wasn't that much of a jerk, given the circumstances. He's not the one that knocked food to the ground =P Kauri and Shinsei will be fine. Shin likes him^^

If Daradei, Hana, and, Sakuya-getsu do get a chance to bond, Chiaki won't be anywhere near. Especially not with Sakuya-getsu there. I don't know what you have planned for the hidden characters, but can you refresh me on Kuro's full name? Since the former King Kumo's supposedly a frequent visitor of Eternal Night Palace, I plan to have my new npc acquainted with him.   

@Lucem Tenebris

:)

@clarinetti

I'm guessing it's because White finds being unreasonable more fun than being reasonable. Besides, even unreasonable people have their reasons for doing something. It's just that their reasons don't align with reasonings of others.  

@GasMaskie

Lol. Is this Chunnibyou show worth a watch? That OP looked fun.

@Hange Zoe

xD  Hange.

@QuirkyAngel

I don't want to hear about Shin liking Kauri sorry >_>. I don't want to talk about Chiaki either >_>

Kurontishiosapiyanaba Askiwundatakayanebi~

You think I'm unreasonable? Quirk, you're playing with a red oni. You better watch it.

@White Masquerade

I agree with Quirkster, Kauri will be fine.

Also, please, Tainan acts as if Rei isn't going to help him xD  That and the Memoriam's been amongst the crowd, as they came along with Rei and Rokoriko. 

HAS ANYONE SEEN THE FIRST EPISODE OF RWBY SEASON 4?!

Tyrion makes me feel warm inside.

Seen the firt and the second episode, both are amazing =P

@White Masquerade

I agree with Quirkster, Kauri will be fine.

Also, please, Tainan acts as if Rei isn't going to help him xD  That and the Memoriam's been amongst the crowd, as they came along with Rei and Rokoriko. 

Seen the firt and the second episode, both are amazing =P

Well Tainan is sorry! Rei did just blow her top at everybody, specifically him.  9_9

@Brook

Oh boy. IG42 and Pequeno are the Read What Billy Yelled fans.

@GasMaskie

Lol. Is this Chunnibyou show worth a watch? That OP looked fun.

@Hange Zoe

xD  Hange.

@QuirkyAngel

I don't want to hear about Shin liking Kauri sorry >_>. I don't want to talk about Chiaki either >_>

Kurontishiosapiyanaba Askiwundatakayanebi~

You think I'm unreasonable? Quirk, you're playing with a red oni. You better watch it.

Gotcha.

Haha. That's a name I'll never memorize. :P  

I think your reasoning is special :)

So...the black dialogue at the end of the post has me confused. Which girl is dying? It's not Raina is it? =(

Baihua reminds me of all those people in the original series that couldn't get their heads around why Naruto went as far as he did for Sasuke.

Gotcha.

Haha. That's a name I'll never memorize. :P  

I think your reasoning is special :)

So...the black dialogue at the end of the post has me confused. Which girl is dying? It's not Raina is it? =(

Naw at the moment, Rudy is currently squeezing Kagaku's neck

@IG42

Lol. Well Akago is a Kage. He is in the position to do something about it.

Naw at the moment, Rudy is currently squeezing Kagaku's neck

@IG42

Lol. Well Akago is a Kage. He is in the position to do something about it.

Ah. Well...at least it's not Raina...*glances away*

Baihua reminds me of all those people in the original series that couldn't get their heads around why Naruto went as far as he did for Sasuke.

Interestingly, Baihua is my second favorite of the leaders. Tied with Daradei. She seems like the type to watch and wait. 

About what? All she's doing right now is having a silent hissy fit.

Also maybe pestering a little but any retort from Soyoka?

Ha. Baihua is just enjoying herself. No Soyoka post in the works but I do see it happening eventually. You can be sure she's annoyed by her sister. 

Ah. Well...at least it's not Raina...*glances away*

Interestingly, Baihua is my second favorite of the leaders. Tied with Daradei. She seems like the type to watch and wait. 

Selfish xD . Baihua is cool to write. It's nice to write from the perspective of a proper Hyuga.

Ha. Baihua is just enjoying herself. No Soyoka post in the works but I do see it happening eventually. You can be sure she's annoyed by her sister. 

Selfish xD . Baihua is cool to write. It's nice to write from the perspective of a proper Hyuga.

Hyuga's are fun. I really enjoyed Rei's scene where she learned to fight against the Kakureyami soldiers by using her memories to learn how to fight like a Hyuga in the end of Rebirth. She still fights like that because it's the best way to transfer force of her chakra without causing undue precision damage that you'd get with a punch.

Also Raven is nicer than I'd anticipated, it's a pleasant turn of events. And don't worry about Kauri abandoning Raven, it won't happen.

It's my true nature. I'm a silent bystander.

Yep. I definitely see the Hyuuga in her. The sense of superiority. The serene, observant demeanor. Reminds me a bit of Neji before he fought Naruto.

Hyuga's are fun. I really enjoyed Rei's scene where she learned to fight against the Kakureyami soldiers by using her memories to learn how to fight like a Hyuga in the end of Rebirth. She still fights like that because it's the best way to transfer force of her chakra without causing undue precision damage that you'd get with a punch.

Also Raven is nicer than I'd anticipated, it's a pleasant turn of events. And don't worry about Kauri abandoning Raven, it won't happen.

Kauri's a good kid. I think Shinsei walked away from Izumi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back