Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

Chiaki has both six path chakra and knows sealing jutsus T_T

I'm thinking of dropping one of my npcs in Amegakure, but I fear her death. She's not protected by pc armor after all. And I already threw one npc at the chopping block. If you don't feel like handling one of your npcs, White probably will. And that might not be a good thing.

There's also Shinobu, who could be the other half, seeing as she has Hamura's Chakra and also knows Sealing Jutsu.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you found an older picture of her or she's not making an appearance?

She'll be making an appearance, I can say that much. The only issue I face is whether she'll be a PC or NPC for this RP, since I do kind of want to make her child(ren) with Nanko a part of this RP as well.

Speaking of Nanko, for whatever reason, nowhere in the RP can I find the Shirotaiyo sheets, not even in the NPC thread for Kakureyami. Am I just blind or somethin'?

She'll be making an appearance, I can say that much. The only issue I face is whether she'll be a PC or NPC for this RP, since I do kind of want to make her child(ren) with Nanko a part of this RP as well.

Speaking of Nanko, for whatever reason, nowhere in the RP can I find the Shirotaiyo sheets, not even in the NPC thread for Kakureyami. Am I just blind or somethin'?

You are surely not blind. The only Shirotaiyo here are Daradei and Chiita. Orisas is dead. Danhi is a regular girl. Nanko is a regular boy. Bito is somewhere, idk.

All the old sheets are hidden.

You are surely not blind. The only Shirotaiyo here are Daradei and Chiita. Orisas is dead. Danhi is a regular girl. Nanko is a regular boy. Bito is somewhere, idk.

All the old sheets are hidden.

You owe me a Nanko sheet when I get Shinobu up then, because Shinobu can't be complete unless Nanko's there with her :x

@Lucem Tenebris

Sure. Anything for you Lucem Tenebris. I am glad that helped you out. As for your post, I loved it Lucem. I already have the reply for it in my head and it's so typical Shonen-esque, you can't even be mad at me for doing it, lol.

@Hange Zoe

Levi is the Shikai to your Bankai?

@GasMaskie

L

M

F

A

O

You won for the rest of the month, Gas. I literally have to stand up and give that one a round of applause. That was TRULY, brilliant choreography, production, and timing. Even the music in the background was perfect. It even had that last 5-10 seconds of extra vocals that play during dramatic scenes from the show. I picked out the credits in the middle of the OP (genius). It had wonderful cutaways and dramatic slow downs. Ugh. You don't know how beautiful that was to me Gas.

:x

You guys give me so much good stuff to post for lol. I wish I have an extra set of hands. I am working on Kage post!

Haha. No she does not count. I mean she could have officially been a part of the crew if ...YOU KNOW>

Yup, if Orisas had just been a little nicer and less hostile ^.^

Uwah, due to how great Rebirth was, I'm always so tensed up and stoked for responses to my posts here in Knights, more so than I was during Rebirth by far.

Sure. Anything for you Lucem Tenebris. I am glad that helped you out. As for your post, I loved it Lucem. I already have the reply for it in my head and it's so typical Shonen-esque, you can't even be mad at me for doing it, lol.

I look forward to it, but you saying I can't be mad worries me.

Yup, if Orisas had just been a little nicer and less hostile ^.^

Uwah, due to how great Rebirth was, I'm always so tensed up and stoked for responses to my posts here in Knights, more so than I was during Rebirth by far.

xD. Do you want to go over this again? Dove was princess of the Kakureyami who murdered a lot of ninja. Of course she's not going to come with kisses and hugs.

And I am too. I don't know what it is. Maybe it's that there's already backstory to the RP, or cause we get to build on what happened last one. Or maybe cause there is a #1 spot to win in the Chunin Exam. You better believe It's going to the Wind. Or cause there are knights and walking sharks? Or the feeling that things can blow up anytime, lol. I dunno, I can't pick it out.

@Lucem Tenebris

Lol. Lucem, how long have you know me?

@Hange Zoe

Hange...no one is going to answer that question..

Oh, by the way, you forgot Shinobu too, @White Masquerade. She's still part of the Shirotaiyo. Never recalled her retiring, simply going on her crazy journey that nearly resulted in permanent insanity about ten times followed by a journey to find out why she's still proceeding with life that lasted about a year. Once a Shirotaiyo, always  Shirotaiyo.

Oh, by the way, you forgot Shinobu too, @White Masquerade. She's still part of the Shirotaiyo. Never recalled her retiring, simply going on her crazy journey that nearly resulted in permanent insanity about ten times followed by a journey to find out why she's still proceeding with life that lasted about a year. Once a Shirotaiyo, always  Shirotaiyo.

Once a Shirotaiyo always a Shirotaiyo.

That's what I'm talking about Tmo. no matter where everyone is, whenever one needs help, the others will come running. The bond is thicker than blood.

You better believe It's going to the Wind

Or it could go to no nation whatsoever? I mean, we do have a girl with absolutely no allegiance except for in face value being the Sakurai Clan, which nobody even knows about aside from Mio and Kanami/Kokoro thanks to them being the only ones of the Sakurai Clan to set foot in the Ninja World within the last couple centuries.

xD. Do you want to go over this again? Dove was princess of the Kakureyami who murdered a lot of ninja. Of course she's not going to come with kisses and hugs.

And I am too. I don't know what it is. Maybe it's that there's already backstory to the RP, or cause we get to build on what happened last one. Or maybe cause there is a #1 spot to win in the Chunin Exam. You better believe It's going to the Wind. Or cause there are knights and walking sharks? Or the feeling that things can blow up anytime, lol. I dunno, I can't pick it out.

I think the tensions amongst the people is definitely a part of it. As you can see, even Rei has a bit more depth to her too, given her outburst, and it certainly adds to it. I think it also has to do with, back in Rebirth, there was a war, and that obviously was just already a mess, but now it's peaceful, and true war would only really occur should one of us cause it to meaning that a lot hinges on responses to things.

I guess it just really comes down to the fact that we as players sort of have more power over this afterstory than I'd imagine anyone else could in any RP, and the reason it works is because it is an after story and we already know how to work with each other.

Now we've got Masima tossed to the sea, Timuga hunting Rokoriko, Kauri confronting Shinsei, teams turning on each other, tensions between Rei and, well now just a few things all together, but mainly the Rei and Raven tensions too. Also, Rudy and whatever the hell he's up to.

Yea, lots of tension and almost all of it comes down to the players. 

Responses are important xD

@Lucem Tenebris

Lol. Lucem, how long have you know me?

@Hange Zoe

Hange...no one is going to answer that question..

I say it because of your reaction :^)

@White Masquerade

I'm always down to negotiate and make compromises friend- I can be reasonable when need be. And Lao is important! Every character, whether they're PC's or NPC's, are created for a reason: if you're fighting to take control of the future Seven Swordmen of the Mist with your cohort of Kiri-nin, he's going to have to prove himself. ^.-

Also, it wouldn't be fair to leave Team No. 1 one member short, now would it?

Or it could go to no nation whatsoever? I mean, we do have a girl with absolutely no allegiance except for in face value being the Sakurai Clan, which nobody even knows about aside from Mio and Kanami/Kokoro thanks to them being the only ones of the Sakurai Clan to set foot in the Ninja World within the last couple centuries.

Bahahaha, Tmo pliss. It's common knowledge Suna has the best shinobi.

Two years. I'll always be cautious.

Lol. O.K. I see the trust is not there  :x

I think the tensions amongst the people is definitely a part of it. As you can see, even Rei has a bit more depth to her too, given her outburst, and it certainly adds to it. I think it also has to do with, back in Rebirth, there was a war, and that obviously was just already a mess, but now it's peaceful, and true war would only really occur should one of us cause it to meaning that a lot hinges on responses to things.

I guess it just really comes down to the fact that we as players sort of have more power over this afterstory than I'd imagine anyone else could in any RP, and the reason it works is because it is an after story and we already know how to work with each other.

Now we've got Masima tossed to the sea, Timuga hunting Rokoriko, Kauri confronting Shinsei, teams turning on each other, tensions between Rei and, well now just a few things all together, but mainly the Rei and Raven tensions too. Also, Rudy and whatever the hell he's up to.

Yea, lots of tension and almost all of it comes down to the players. 

Responses are important xD

Yup. All the Kage and leaders are checking each other. I like the uneasy peace. The politics is crazy =/. If Shinsei touches Kauri it's going to be over. If Kauri touches Shinsei, it's going to be over, haha. Responses are certainly important! Last RP the theme was probably "fight for what you want," but now it's "Move Carefully."

I say it because of your reaction :^)

@White Masquerade

I'm always down to negotiate and make compromises friend- I can be reasonable when need be. And Lao is important! Every character, whether they're PC's or NPC's, are created for a reason: if you're fighting to take control of the future Seven Swordmen of the Mist with your cohort of Kiri-nin, he's going to have to prove himself. ^.-

Also, it wouldn't be fair to leave Team No. 1 one member short, now would it?

No, no, but Clarinetti. I don't want to be reasonable with you. Using Kidazoa against Makoto is one occasion I'm very looking forward to.  Lao will be posted for ^_^. It's just not the right time yet. He is there, don't worry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back