Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

@clarinetti He won't allow himself to be sealed that easily, probably gonna be as difficult as trying to seal kaguya though no one has any six paths techniques to seal someone like kaguya, soon enough inari will get a chance to unlock the ems or probably find that eye that his old man stored away. 

Speaking of seals forgot that i had two men at amegakure right now, i don't feel like playing with both of them. And white pretending to be confused ,_, acting like she can't play with the cat and I'll use the glasses guy in the adventure of capturing the tailed beast.

Last edited by a moderator:
@White Masquerade I'm having some trouble picturing the scene. How is Dai Dai stopping Kouta's movements?

Yoshinori's contributions will be appreciated. Dai Dai overlooked something very important, so hopefully the situation won't be too difficult to manage.

A Bloodborne Quest seems like it would have a lot of potential. If Blood Echoes are used, participants could have a debate on whether or not to take the risk of trying to retrieve them.

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/narutoprofile/images/2/20/Silent_Killing.png/revision/latest?cb=20130317035548

It's the Kirigakure Silent Killing. Instead of that one kunai, it's two long blades. Imagine mid run, she magically appears with them at his neck. Which in this environment, is exactly what happened. Welcome to Kirigakure! 

Thinking about revealing a surprise technique whenever sengun pulls out his sword. 

Insert his presence into the participants mind, and play all sorts of mind tricks. something a demon is famous of doing, probably gonna reveal his older self. 

I'm also not worried about sengun dying which he practically cannot die he'll just be put in a unconscious state and sent into his dimension via ring once it activates during a crucial moment. I can also reveal his older form while he's in their just to give you guys a taste of it.

Surprises are nice. Nao has special sword too, though chances are he'll never find out about it...unless he asks his father. He prefers Samehada anyway.

I fear if Sengun reveals his older self, he may get kicked out of the chuunin exam. White put an age limit after all.

@clarinetti He won't allow himself to be sealed that easily, probably gonna be as difficult as trying to seal kaguya though no one has any six paths techniques to seal someone like kaguya, soon enough inari will get a chance to unlock the ems or probably find that eye that his old man stored away. 

Speaking of seals forgot that i had two men at amegakure right now, i don't feel like playing with both of them. And white pretending to be confused ,_, acting like she can't play with the cat and I'll use the glasses guy in the adventure of capturing the tailed beast.

Chiaki has both six path chakra and knows sealing jutsus T_T

I'm thinking of dropping one of my npcs in Amegakure, but I fear her death. She's not protected by pc armor after all. And I already threw one npc at the chopping block. If you don't feel like handling one of your npcs, White probably will. And that might not be a good thing.

In

Chiaki has both six path chakra and knows sealing jutsus T_T

I'm thinking of dropping one of my npcs in Amegakure, but I fear her death. She's not protected by pc armor after all. And I already threw one npc at the chopping block. If you don't feel like handling one of your npcs, White probably will. And that might not be a good thing.

Its not like sengun is gonna encounter with chiaki anytime soon. Though i can say he did when he wasn't a kage, do keep in mind he's 89 years old as demons don't physically change plus, you better hope he won't possibly steal his chakra. 

I feel your npcs death as well since the top notch of the hokori clan is their. But do pay a visit.

Surprises are nice. Nao has special sword too, though chances are he'll never find out about it...unless he asks his father. He prefers Samehada anyway.

I fear of Sengun reveals his older self, he may get kicked out of the chuunin exam. White put an age limit after all.

The only time he will reveal his older self is within someones mind or in his dimension. 

In

Its not like sengun is gonna encounter with chiaki anytime soon. Though i can say he did when he wasn't a kage, do keep in mind he's 89 years old as demons don't physically change plus, you better hope he won't possibly steal his chakra. 

I feel your npcs death as well since the top notch of the hokori clan is their. But do pay a visit.

I'll keep that in mind.

You're not exactly inciting me to visit =P

The only time he will reveal his older self is within someones mind or in his dimension. 

Haha. Depends on whose mind he decides to visit. What if one of the genins decided to tell on him in hopes of getting him disqualified?

Or a Kakureyami with perception abilities. Or a Sharingan user. Or Colonel Chiita. Or a jinjuriki. Or an expert at genjutsu.

...I'm not missing anything am I?

We'll find out soon enough.

idk if its a bug or me. for some reason when i type the words wont go through unless i keep hitting the erase key and words sepretly in order for it to through.

My fucking thumb hurts.

Ok so now it works, I can type normally for now that is.

@QuirkyAngel

There's always a few plans in the works: just depends on whether another post precedes my own which negates the plot or requires I modify it. Sometimes its nice to just wing it, but not when character lives are at stake.

@Hange Zoe

I never said it be an easy task, but if anyone can do it amongst the chunin particpants, it's Makoto Kurokawa ;p. She might not succeed, but if nothing else will be a thorn in Sengun's side if he pulls something.

Sorry that your thumb's in pain >.< I know there's been on-site glitches with typing sometimes (Such as when they first introduced the new version), but I'm not sure whether those kinds of issues have been persisting.

Now, now, let's cool it about secret revelations. Let's just take this RP slow, one part at a time. I have many things I wish to show as well. Starting Tuesday, we will have a 2 full months to get what we need to get, out. Let us do it in an epic, but orderly fashion.

@clarinetti

Clarinetti, sure we can compromise. I don;t think I'l do anything I'll regret though. The Lao post is on the way. Why is he so important I wonder?

I doubt I'll ever visit Canada in the winter, lol.

@Kiyoko Tomoe

Kiyoko Tomoe. I think Mio and the snake get along well too.

@GasMaskie

=/. I hope you enjoy that. Hellish games are not my cup of tea. It looks like it has an intricate story.

@hudhouse

I can kind of believe it. From the trailer I saw, I constantly got vibes that they were going super-deep into this game. I don't think they'll throw away the adventure games they got going, but I can see some kind of soft reboot, or refresh. Nothing major, but there's only so much you can do by adding more and more Pokemon to an already long list. With the addition of those (God?) Pokemon/humanoid ones, I think they're starting to feel that. I wouldn't be surprised if you could start combining Pokemon come the next set of games, or have more Pokemon with split evolutions...or ones that change form depending on the terrain/weather/HP/Berry/opponent/mood.

@QuirkyAngel

Nothing wrong with Man-bonding. I'm just being jealous your character Shinsei is getting off easy for being a jerk. And of course they'd have a great girl-bond!

Will be back to posting tomorrow!

@clarinetti

Clarinetti, sure we can compromise. I don;t think I'l do anything I'll regret though. The Lao post is on the way. Why is he so important I wonder?

I doubt I'll ever visit Canada in the winter, lol.

@Kiyoko Tomoe

Kiyoko Tomoe. I think Mio and the snake get along well too.

@GasMaskie

=/. I hope you enjoy that. Hellish games are not my cup of tea. It looks like it has an intricate story.

@hudhouse

I can kind of believe it. From the trailer I saw, I constantly got vibes that they were going super-deep into this game. I don't think they'll throw away the adventure games they got going, but I can see some kind of soft reboot, or refresh. Nothing major, but there's only so much you can do by adding more and more Pokemon to an already long list. With the addition of those (God?) Pokemon/humanoid ones, I think they're starting to feel that. I wouldn't be surprised if you could start combining Pokemon come the next set of games, or have more Pokemon with split evolutions...or ones that change form depending on the terrain/weather/HP/Berry/opponent/mood.

@QuirkyAngel

Nothing wrong with Man-bonding. I'm just being jealous your character Shinsei is getting off easy for being a jerk. And of course they'd have a great girl-bond!

Will be back to posting tomorrow!

It's almost like Re:Zero if Subaru was transported into Victorian London and actually improved after dying each time. When you get jumped by monsters, you don't get scared - you just get pissed off and more determined to kill them once you revive. I honestly like Bloodborne over Dark Souls because it's more fast-paced and rewards aggression.

Nope, cos half the time I see things that look great but wind up being terrible. I've grown bored with having my hopes raised and then dashed quite so expertly each time.

I'm clicking my teeth for you Pequeno. I don't even see the usual ideas popping up. I saw 1 Red, Blue, White, Yellow RP though

Users who are viewing this thread

Back