Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

You're lacking on these posts whitey

I wouldn't blame her. Whitey has a lot of characters to post for.

^_^

Also, for people waiting on the answer to the Stage 1 riddle? You want the explanation here or in the RP? If it's in the RP, it will probably be near the end, or never.

If it's meant to be revealed later in the story for plot reasons(there's a purpose for delaying), then I'd wait. At least until the end of the rp before you reveal it to us either in here or in the rp. However if there isn't, and it's simply that our characters won't get the opportunity to hear it because chaos is going down, then I'd like an explanation here. Cause I do want to know at some point =/

Last edited by a moderator:
@White Masquerade

It seems like they might be buffing Ghost to be super-effective against Fairy. Mega Gengar will become a bonafide Fairy killer if that's the case. Incendiroar looks stupidly fun and it got Fire/Dark like I hoped it would. It's even called the Heel Pokemon.

@White Masquerade

It seems like they might be buffing Ghost to be super-effective against Fairy. Mega Gengar will become a bonafide Fairy killer if that's the case. Incendiroar looks stupidly fun and it got Fire/Dark like I hoped it would. It's even called the Heel Pokemon.

Wow. They are trying really hard with Sun and Moon o.O. How the heck are they supposed to top this next generation?

200_s.gif

@White Masquerade

This current posting round will come in parts. It's too big to fit into 1 post correctly. Just a heads up.

@hudhouse

So you will be getting a tag in the next post being done

@Lucem Tenebris

Yea, he's definitely the underdog in some regards, in that he doesn't have any crazy jutsu to rely on. But then again, that's what he's been dealing with since he first was taken under Torune's wing, so he's used to dealing with chakra-wielding ninja and has come to rely on his wits to get the upper hand on his opponents. Those weapons he carries around aren't just for show (Well, most of them at least). And while he's definitely a chicken, he's not afraid of a fight when he thinks the odds aren't skewed against him. I'm not suggesting anyone expect much of him, but neither shall I be letting him become cannon fodder anytime soon.

Any support that Kouta or Chitose can offer which helps keep them alive, Yoshinori's going to be grateful for it. And at least while they're in a team, he'll be doing whatever he can to contribute as well, especially when some crazy Kiri-nin rushes in threatening one of his companions. ;)  

@White Masquerade

It's corny, but it was nonetheless too tempting to resist. ;p

Also, for the record, I never asked for a war. I just didn't want a total fluff-fest is all: surely we can reach some middle-ground, a compromise of sorts? Let's just take a step back and think this over: don't want to do anything we're going to regret later on, hmmm?

Florida Keys, eh? I'll put it on the list! *scribbles into notebook*

And yea, I understand- that probably be a bit nippy for you. Summer's really the best time to go there, since that's when the weather's good and all the festivals are going on. Music, Film, Comic-con, Street-art, Open-air markets, take your pick. ^.^ Of course, if you come in the winter, then you get the skiing, not to mention Igloofest and all the maple-syrup products your heart desires. ;p (God-damn they should pay me for promoting the city so much XP).

Finally... I eagerly await your Lao post ^.^

@Hange Zoe

*Gets in the jeep, turns up the radio*

Hit it, Hange- we've got schemes to hatch and characters to save.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back