Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

I had planned on making a character for Tainan's army that would serve as a troublemaker of sorts and possibly contribute to things going bad, but decided against it. I already have three characters planned for this RP.

Shinsei's enough of a troublemaker for me. I have 6 characters. Five are in Kirigakure. Hana's in the land of lighting. Though I may drop her somewhere else. Amegakure might be fun.

What's wrong with supporting Kiri? Especially if Rei's looking for allies for Hato no Tochi?

There's nothing wrong with supporting Kiri. Island nations should stick together.

I think White was alright with Kiri until she and Kinzu started butting heads.

Sports Games! GENM!!!!! I will read the event text probably Thursday!!!!!!! I will take a good look at Jinn too then cause I may post for Rudy now that most of the kids are off to go. We come to the true heart of Arc Re-Zero!!!

Raina will be counting on Jinn's aim.

@QuirkyAngel

Shingetsu is obviously going to pick Bentley. And yeah, I find myself wanting to go and explore more of what we can do, and how everyone is going to interact. The situation being set up is ripe for go down and I'm trying to figure just who it is that's going to start a war. Watching kids and adults side-by-side holding their own problems is a joy.

Aha. Unreasonable NPC? Tch.

I can't help who I ship.

Mmm. I was feeling rather chaotic yesterday. Today I find myself wanting the rp to sail smoothly. Though I'll agree that it's interesting to see the struggles of both the adults and the children.

Unreasonable  Strong-willed.

Because you don't need Kiri. Kiri is not important. There are better villages to befriend out there. Like Suna or Iwa.

You wound my Kiri characters, White.

@clarinetti

Chilly is 70 degrees Fahrenheit xD . please head down and take refuge in my Southern Climate. It is here for you snowbirds to enjoy. As fr your answer, I respect you stick to Iwa. I claim the Stone too. The Wind and Earth. They are right next to each other in terms of geography. Shirokko is definitely a supporter of Akane and by extension Daradei. It;s a beautiful relationship I envision the two nations have. Kiri doesn't really have any allies it can all its own despite being in the strongest country. Lightning is is shambles. The Fire is slowly rebuilding. IMO, Suna and Iwa are on the right track =). I am pulling very hard for Makoto and crew.

Wind and Earth do make a nice pair. I assume Shirokko and Akane keep correspondence despite the events of the trial? 

Whether Kiri makes allies or not will probably be determined by the future generation. Though I can tell you that Chiaki supports Tanigakure and Amegakure because of Kiyomi, Haruka, and Izumi. He's also gotten to know Kokuran a little better. For now, I'm simply pleased that Kiri is #1.

When you say Lightning is in shambles, do you mean the country or Kumogakure? Because if it's the country, this might impact Eternal Night Palace.

Did Tainan ever lift the curse from Konoha? 

But team Lao-Mako-Sen is still sweeping this next stage of the exams, right @Hange Zoe ?!

Ofc we'll win, sengun-chan will lead the way leaving white and eeveryone else in the dust

Your competitive spirits invigorate me. Team Nao-Jun-Dai might have gotten into a rough start, but don't underestimate them...*glances at Dai Dai and Jun warily*

Last edited by a moderator:
But team Lao-Mako-Sen is still sweeping this next stage of the exams, right @Hange Zoe ?!

Would you rather have Makoto or Yoshinori advance to the next part of the exam?

I have never seen an anime girl as smug as this one. Guess I'm picking up ReLife.

I was surprised to see this get an anime adaptation. It's a pretty fun series.

Shinsei's enough of a troublemaker for me. I have 6 characters. Five are in Kirigakure. Hana's in the land of lighting. Though I may drop her somewhere else. Amegakure might be fun.

According to White, there are a few surprises spread throughout the lands. Exploring them might be a good idea.

@clarinetti

A road trip would be nice. If you're not a fan of urban areas, there are plenty green-spaces when you go up north and in Central Florida too. The environment can be really nice in some places. I am surprised it gets over 100 degrees there. I have been, but in Autumn and i don't think it ever reached 90+ =/. It was Montreal if that affects anything.

Iwa and Suna pairing in an alliance is something cool I dream about. In the original Naruto, they didn't touch on the countries much, hence why Konoha was largely non-existent in the first RP. It's interesting to get perspective from other Lands. Who knew Yugakure would play a big part in the story, or Amgakure would be a  historical site o the Kakureyami Queen's massacre. I love the highlighting of otherwise, shoved-aside Lands that never got their respect. The Darkness over Konoha is not lifted yet. The state of Kumo may or may not be discussed. I believe in everything not being 100% explored/explained, so if no one brings up Kumogakure, I am not going to somehow force it in their. I find leaving loose ends and throwing things up in the wind, a frustratingly-attractive piece to any good story.

I will root for Makoto's not not because of her, but because Sengun is one of my favorite characters.

I'd say more if you were a guy 

Well excuse me for being the wrong type of human.

@GasMaskie

I don't know. I can't honestly pick a comedy anime as AOTY. I don't think i ever will. It's a slap in the face to the title. And lol. There's...a lot behind that smugness.

@QuirkyAngel

Strong-willed I think is the correct word. I thank you Quirkstar. My reputation is bad enough without throwing words like "unreasonable" around. But Quirk, you wound me too. I keep trying to be nice to you and your characters, but you always find some way to flip things and turn them back around on me. I don't know. I have the sneaking suspicion you like doing that to me. It leaves me in a difficult position. I adore you, but you keep pushing me away. You hug me, but at the same time pinch me and smile it away. You're confusing to my feelings.

Shirokko and Akane do keep in touch of course! If the ninja village is in shambles, I see that as the country being in shambles too. Cna't do much without your military.

@Kiyoko Tomoe

Ignoring a snake trying to get your attention...?

Check.

You can't fool me. Best boy and best girl get an auto ship, so prepare for Mio to either date Kouta or Yoshinori.

To be shipped doesn't mean to date. You can try to make it happen though, but I doubt it'll be that easy to make happen with Mio being who she is.

To be shipped doesn't mean to date. You can try to make it happen though, but I doubt it'll be that easy to make happen with Mio being who she is.

:x  I'm not trying to make anything happen. Just saying who would look nice with who~. I can't give my Mio to just anybody!

@QuirkyAngel

Strong-willed I think is the correct word. I thank you Quirkstar. My reputation is bad enough without throwing words like "unreasonable" around. But Quirk, you wound me too. I keep trying to be nice to you and your characters, but you always find some way to flip things and turn them back around on me. I don't know. I have the sneaking suspicion you like doing that to me. It leaves me in a difficult position. I adore you, but you keep pushing me away. You hug me, but at the same time pinch me and smile it away. You're confusing to my feelings.

Shirokko and Akane do keep in touch of course! If the ninja village is in shambles, I see that as the country being in shambles too. Cna't do much without your military.

lol. Dai Dai is being nice to my characters? I'm a confusing person. But I do like you, Rival ^_^

In that case, Hana may have something to do after all. Eternal Night Palace has it's own military. One that consists of Sumire, Soba, Hana, and Sakuya-getsu. Part of me wants to make a cs for future Sakuya-getsu...but I would need @The Suspicious Eye's permission. And that would be 7 characters =(

Definitely not my character to give out as I see fit :x

Nicely said. I think?

@Lucem Tenebris

Is air matter?

I'm curious if the air touching Kouta's face/skin is affected by his Kekkei Genkai.

Air is a bit different, since it's a simple substance, unlike objects that are more tangible. Something more complex like water or a block wood could be broken down.

Air is a bit different, since it's a simple substance, unlike objects that are more tangible. Something more complex like water or a block wood could be broken down.

I see, so it doesn't break down substances like gas. Good to know.

I feel like Mio's going to be forced into the third stage just because White deemed her best girl... I don't think Mio even wants to make it to the next stage, all she cares about is getting the exam over to please her clan then proceed to do her own tasks.

I feel like Mio's going to be forced into the third stage just because White deemed her best girl... I don't think Mio even wants to make it to the next stage, all she cares about is getting the exam over to please her clan then proceed to do her own tasks.

Forfeiting is quite easy. All she needs to do is fake a believable loss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back