Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

I can see things falling apart too. It usually starts with one person putting the blame on another. Then more pointing fingers. Then chaos.

I had planned on making a character for Tainan's army that would serve as a troublemaker of sorts and possibly contribute to things going bad, but decided against it. I already have three characters planned for this RP.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Hange Zoe

I still might do Bleach if only for a 1-2 week roleplay. Actually. Thinking about it. A Bleach Quests is something I could be fine with. I have think on that, but definitely I think I'll be done making roleplays.

@Pequeno Burraidh

Pequeno.

@GasMaskie

I have to come back to that, lol. I heard the Wan Wan but not too much Nyan in the second xD

@QuirkyAngel

Shingetsu is obviously going to pick Bentley. And yeah, I find myself wanting to go and explore more of what we can do, and how everyone is going to interact. The situation being set up is ripe for go down and I'm trying to figure just who it is that's going to start a war. Watching kids and adults side-by-side holding their own problems is a joy.

Aha. Unreasonable NPC? Tch.

@Lucem Tenebris

I wish you Friday comes quicker than usual =/

@Hange Zoe

I still might do Bleach if only for a 1-2 week roleplay. Actually. Thinking about it. A Bleach Quests is something I could be fine with. I have think on that, but definitely I think I'll be done making roleplays.

@Pequeno Burraidh

Pequeno.

@GasMaskie

I have to come back to that, lol. I heard the Wan Wan but not too much Nyan in the second xD

@QuirkyAngel

Shingetsu is obviously going to pick Bentley. And yeah, I find myself wanting to go and explore more of what we can do, and how everyone is going to interact. The situation being set up is ripe for go down and I'm trying to figure just who it is that's going to start a war. Watching kids and adults side-by-side holding their own problems is a joy.

Aha. Unreasonable NPC? Tch.

@Lucem Tenebris

I wish you Friday comes quicker than usual =/

Whaaaaat?

I dunno, but she straight up was just like...

Mmm, I don't know- maybe she's just being dramatic? Or else awestruck by your brilliant posts? I wouldn't worry about it too much if possible, at least until the matter is clarified. No need to put unnecessary stress on yourself.

@Pequeno Burraidh

I just forgot to type out my response to you. Which I have forgotten now  9_9 . You are O.K. in my book Pequeno. Always will be. Unless you go and start supporting Kirigakure/being friends with Kinzu.

@Hange Zoe

Ooh La La Hange  :x  *fans my face*

Hey folks, how's it going? You guys having an alright week thus far?

CLARINETTI. It is going well!!! How about you???

@GasMaskie

Wan Wan Wan Wan

@Pequeno Burraidh

I just forgot to type out my response to you. Which I have forgotten now  9_9 . You are O.K. in my book Pequeno. Always will be. Unless you go and start supporting Kirigakure/being friends with Kinzu.

@Hange Zoe

@GasMaskie

Wan Wan Wan Wan

What's wrong with supporting Kiri? Especially if Rei's looking for allies for Hato no Tochi?

@Pequeno Burraidh

@Hange Zoe

@GasMaskie

Wan Wan Wan Wan

Happy to hear it, White-chan :). I'm tired, but good: school's been especially hectic the past few weeks, and it's starting to get chilly here (Had some flurries this morning), but I can't complain really- such is life after all.

@Pequeno Burraidh

Told you she wasn't mad ^.^

And don't worry about supporting Kiri- if nothing else, you won't be alone in doing so!

[SIZE= 8px](And I bet even White-chan secretly respects them to some extent XP)[/SIZE]

What's wrong with supporting Kiri? Especially if Rei's looking for allies for Hato no Tochi?

Because you don't need Kiri. Kiri is not important. There are better villages to befriend out there. Like Suna or Iwa.

Happy to hear it, White-chan :). I'm tired, but good: school's been especially hectic the past few weeks, and it's starting to get chilly here (Had some flurries this morning), but I can't complain really- such is life after all.

@Pequeno Burraidh

Told you she wasn't mad ^.^

And don't worry about supporting Kiri- if nothing else, you won't be alone in doing so!

[SIZE= 8px](And I bet even White-chan secretly respects them to some extent XP)[/SIZE]

Awahwahwah Clari-chan, you are like a breath of fresh air~. I inhale and breathe in all of the goodness you bring. Not chilly here yet, but I can feel the cold coming. If you support Kiri too though, there will be issues.

White is an airhead :P

Brook, I will bury you alive.

@GasMaskie

Wan Wan

@Pequeno Burraidh

@Hange Zoe

@GasMaskie

Wan Wan Wan Wan

Suki tto Nyan! Suru tto Kyun~!

Working's openings are catchy as hell. It's also neat how they have the female CVs singing the openings and the male CVs doing the endings. 

tumblr_ofhffnKrWa1vxafoio1_1280.jpg

ROBOT GAMES VS SPORTS GAMES - CLASH OF THE PALETTE SWAPS - BRAWL OF THE CENTURY 

Suki tto Nyan! Suru tto Kyun~!

Working's openings are catchy as hell. It's also neat how they have the female CVs singing the openings and the male CVs doing the endings. 

tumblr_ofhffnKrWa1vxafoio1_1280.jpg

ROBOT GAMES VS SPORTS GAMES - CLASH OF THE PALETTE SWAPS - BRAWL OF THE CENTURY 

Sports Games! GENM!!!!! I will read the event text probably Thursday!!!!!!! I will take a good look at Jinn too then cause I may post for Rudy now that most of the kids are off to go. We come to the true heart of Arc Re-Zero!!!

Sports Games! GENM!!!!! I will read the event text probably Thursday!!!!!!! I will take a good look at Jinn too then cause I may post for Rudy now that most of the kids are off to go. We come to the true heart of Arc Re-Zero!!!

Re-Zero? That's so last season White. Just drop the plot line and turn this into a SoL about working at a FamiRes. Here's some Jannu-related stuff.

Because you don't need Kiri. Kiri is not important. There are better villages to befriend out there. Like Suna or Iwa.

Awahwahwah Clari-chan, you are like a breath of fresh air~. I inhale and breathe in all of the goodness you bring. Not chilly here yet, but I can feel the cold coming. If you support Kiri too though, there will be issues.

Brook, I will bury you alive.

@GasMaskie

Wan Wan

Hmm, what's your concept of chilly entail exactly? I sense that it differs notably from my own ;p. As I said, it's not bad now (Actually kind of pretty, with all the leaves changing and such), but in a few months I might be tempted to head down south and take refuge in your warmer climate.

You know my loyalties lie first and foremost to Iwagakure. As for Kiri, well, I don't un-support them. I think it's cool in it's own way, just as Suna is swell in it's own way. How's that for an answer?

Finally... that response isn't just a little bit overkill? -.- Surely a firmly worded reprimand would be sufficient, no need to put anyone six-feet under ^.^

Re-Zero? That's so last season White. Just drop the plot line and turn this into a SoL about working at a FamiRes. Here's some Jannu-related stuff.

Lol. I can totally turn these Chunin Exams into a Family restaurant RP where each one is headed by top chefs that are the Kage. After having a massive cooking war that divided the city, new up&comer, Tainan has created restaurant atmosphere that's not competitive but invites the other families to eat at his and combine recipes. The Knights of course are Cooking lords form a foreign Land who prefer automation over love and tender care in cooking. This all comes together into a melting pot of gooey plot to be served for the ages~

@clarinetti

Chilly is 70 degrees Fahrenheit xD . please head down and take refuge in my Southern Climate. It is here for you snowbirds to enjoy. As fr your answer, I respect you stick to Iwa. I claim the Stone too. The Wind and Earth. They are right next to each other in terms of geography. Shirokko is definitely a supporter of Akane and by extension Daradei. It;s a beautiful relationship I envision the two nations have. Kiri doesn't really have any allies it can all its own despite being in the strongest country. Lightning is is shambles. The Fire is slowly rebuilding. IMO, Suna and Iwa are on the right track =). I am pulling very hard for Makoto and crew.

Haha. You don't know the full story. You have to be harsh with Brook.

@White Masquerade

*Calculates Fahrenheit to Celsius*

That's like 21 degrees though... damn 0.0 It definitely be nice to visit the land of Gators and Key Lime Pie once more: have to make a road trip of it, coast to coast to coast. And I in return extend the invitation to visit our fair nation, but perhaps you'll want to wait until summer to do so XP (Ranges between 86-104 F, at least in central Canada. Cooler along the coast.) 

Yes, it would make sense for Suna and Iwa to be tight, at least geographically. Whether the people of Suna would be interested jumping into such things after separating from the Land of Ions is another thing, but it would be nice to see the two rise to be on equal footing with the Land of Water. As for the Land of Fire, I imagine things will improve once that veil of darkness is lifted off Konoha. However, you've yet to make clear how/why the Land of Lightning was so affected as the division of Iongakure, or at least why it's in a worse state of repair than Suna. Shall this perhaps be addressed over the course of the afterstory?

I too am rooting for them: honestly, for all my bad-mouthing of Soyoka or anyone else who dares impede the glorious ascent of Iwa via Makoto, I think the results will be satisfying to watch either way, since all the chunin participants are pretty intriguing.

But team Lao-Mako-Sen is still sweeping this next stage of the exams, right @Hange Zoe ?!

It's true I don't know the full story, so I shouldn't interfere likely... but if you expect us all to just stand around and do nothing as you chuck Brook in a coffin and get the shovel, some context may be useful (Also, I'd be curious to get your side of things @Brook )

@White Masquerade

*Calculates Fahrenheit to Celsius*

That's like 21 degrees though... damn 0.0 It definitely be nice to visit the land of Gators and Key Lime Pie once more: have to make a road trip of it, coast to coast to coast. And I in return extend the invitation to visit our fair nation, but perhaps you'll want to wait until summer to do so XP (Ranges between 86-104 F, at least in central Canada. Cooler along the coast.) 

Yes, it would make sense for Suna and Iwa to be tight, at least geographically. Whether the people of Suna would be interested jumping into such things after separating from the Land of Ions is another thing, but it would be nice to see the two rise to be on equal footing with the Land of Water. As for the Land of Fire, I imagine things will improve once that veil of darkness is lifted off Konoha. However, you've yet to make clear how/why the Land of Lightning was so affected as the division of Iongakure, or at least why it's in a worse state of repair than Suna. Shall this perhaps be addressed over the course of the afterstory?

I too am rooting for them: honestly, for all my bad-mouthing of Soyoka or anyone else who dares impede the glorious ascent of Iwa via Makoto, I think the results will be satisfying to watch either way, since all the chunin participants are pretty intriguing.

But team Lao-Mako-Sen is still sweeping this next stage of the exams, right @Hange Zoe ?!

It's true I don't know the full story, so I shouldn't interfere likely... but if you expect us all to just stand around and do nothing as you chuck Brook in a coffin and get the shovel, some context may be useful (Also, I'd be curious to get your side of things @Brook )

Ofc we'll win, sengun-chan will lead the way leaving white and eeveryone else in the dust

Users who are viewing this thread

Back