• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

WolfMoon

Hellraiser
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, everyone.

I'm a pretty busy and tired late 20 year old looking to jump back into role playing after a very long hiatus.
I write in third person, either present or past tense and would very much prefer shorter replies over novels.
And I really like to have both romance and drama, heartache and stuff like that in my rps.
I also double and like to chat with my rp partners, getting excited over characters, plots and that kind of stuff. ^_^

I'd like someone who uses Discord, since I'm always on my phone and find that more convenient than PM.
Be over 20, and reply frequently. I'm prone to losing interest with infrequent replies.
Please be at least semi-literate, I don't mind text chat ooc, but it's not my thing in roleplays, unless our characters are texting lol.
Also, let me know of any triggers, I'll do the same.

:bishiesparklesl: OC friendly :bishiesparklesr:

Pairings:
(italics - the role I'd like to play, bold - craving)

Kakashi x Sakura
Itachi x Izumi
Shikamaru x Temari
Jiraiya x Tsunade
Shisui x Sakura
Sakura x Ino
Ino x Shikamaru
Ino x Genma

If you're interested in another character or pairing, feel free to ask. ☺️

I'm fine with most AUs and have a few ideas of my own for some of the pairings above.

If any pairing caught your eye, or if you're interested in a rp with me, feel free to send me a PM!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back