• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ nana's roleplay hunt ( 1 x 1 )

gyaruology

a quotev survivor who just wants to rp again ʚ♡ɞ
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
tumblr_6c186eb8a1260ba356c7e576893a9ca8_843952f1_500.gif

THE WELCOME HUB

imageedit_4_3977071070.jpg

A: INTRODUCTION
B: ROLEPLAY STYLE
C: FANDOMS
D: CONTACT ME

imageedit_4_3977071070.jpg

| A |

well hello darlings! my name is nana/venus <3 i am 22 and i use she/they pronouns. i have been roleplaying for about eleven years i'd say with majority of my roleplays taking place on quotev before the ultimate demise of the website. however, i've been itching to get back into the roleplaying seen and decided to come here. a lot of my ocs are hand-drawn by myself as i am an artist but i also looove to draw the ocs of my roleplay partners as well. i am very open to yapping and becoming friends with my rp partner because i see it as a way to assist the plot alongside it just being plain old fun too!

| B |

word count wise, i write up to 600-1500+ words. but i also write mini roleplays on the side too for my partners that wanna have multiple rps but don't want super long ones. i'm still getting used to this website so i do not mind roleplaying on here but i mainly do my roleplays on discord as well so i'm open to any platform you prefer to use. note that i am neurodivergent so remembering to respond might be a little hard to me but expect at least one response a week alongside little messages letting you know i haven't forgotten. i prefer to do oc x canon and doubling up with my ships leaning towards fxf or mxf pairings more. i also do not roleplay with anyone below 18 because of my preferences. if you have any triggers, please do not hesitate to let me know either!

| C |

this is the fandom section! i will be listing all my fandoms here but once messaging me, i will mention my love interests and so on!
  • One Piece
  • Dungeon Meshi
  • Zom 100
  • Naruto
  • Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2k12, 2007/2014/2016 Films, ROTMNT, Mutant Mayhem)
  • Marvel
  • Harry Potter
  • Across/Into the Spiderverse
  • Avatar the Last Airbender/The Legend of Korra
  • Nanbaka
  • Stranger Things
  • The Walking Dead
  • Trolls
  • My Hero Academia
  • Black Clover
  • Blue Exorcist
  • Haikyuu
  • Jujutsu Kaisen
  • The Legend of Vox Machina
  • Baldurs Gate 3
  • Detroit Become Human
  • Voltron
  • Castlevania
  • Disney/Dreamworks (open to discussion)

| D |

if you feel at all like this interest you, please do not hesitate to shoot me a message introducing yourself, what exactly you are in search for, and anything else you may believe is important to mention!

please do not comment on this thread either!!
d1ed73379c91ab230e167458e91fba06.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back