Name's V...

Varod

The Best Around, Never to be Kept Down
What's up, everyone? I'm Varod, or Cody, or V. Most people prefer V, since rarely do you find a name that starts with V, it's an easy way to think of me.

Beyond that, I'm 17, I love to write, um....I'm relatively bored. So yeah. There are a few things I'd like to do here, though:

Find some people to RP with

Make some new friends

And hopefully get my zombie homebrew a nice home to test itself out, or at least a nice home to find people to test it out :P

Varod said:
What's up, everyone? I'm Varod, or Cody, or V. Most people prefer V, since rarely do you find a name that starts with V, it's an easy way to think of me.
Beyond that, I'm 17, I love to write, um....I'm relatively bored. So yeah. There are a few things I'd like to do here, though:

Make some new friends

And hopefully get my zombie homebrew a nice home to test itself out, or at least a nice home to find people to test it out :tongue:
Welcome to the site!

If you ever need anything please do not hesitate to contact me or any of the other staff members. Do let us know if we can recommend any games for you.

I think you will like it here :) !

I hope so, this place looks freaking awesome so far! The more I explore, the more I find it interesting!

Varod said:
I hope so, this place looks freaking awesome so far! The more I explore, the more I find it interesting!
Glad you are enjoying it so far :) !

Varod said:
<snip>

Make some new friends

And hopefully get my zombie homebrew a nice home to test itself out, or at least a nice home to find people to test it out :tongue:
All of the above should be within the realms of possibility. There are a lot of games on the go already; some of which are joinable. But if nothing catches your fancy just yet, remember to keep coming back as games start up regularly.

Have you anything written that I could read about your zombie game?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back