• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Na na na na na na Batman! DCU 1x1 RP Canon & OC Welcome!

glowfrog

(evil)
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
INTRODUCTIONI'm Possum, I'm in my 30s, and right now I'm neck deep in the DC/Batman comic stories and I crave MORE!

I don't 1x1 RP with individuals under the age of 18, and would actually prefer my partners to be 20+.

I'd classify myself as "lazy lit", in that I prefer substance and quality over length and filler. My target length is usually 2-4 paragraphs, but it can vary depending on how much my muse has to say. Usually I try to match my partner's post length to keep the story flowing. I write almost exclusively in third person past tense and I expect my partner to do the same, however I can switch to present tense if it's an issue. Third person perspective is non-negotiable.

I'm comfortable RPing in DMs here and on Discord.

STIPULATIONS• I expect my partner to hit at minimum like, 4 sentences or one paragraph.
• I expect my partner to have a good grasp on English grammar and syntax. We're not all perfect but please no walls of text.
• I do not expect my partner to exceed 500 words per post, mostly because I will likely not exceed 500 words per post!
• While it sucks, I understand that ghosting happens. I've done it. It makes me sad but I am accepting that muses can be fickle and life gets in the way.
• If I don't reply after 24 hours, you can poke me. I have ADHD and sometimes I forget or get distracted.

PLOT & THEMESI prefer writing juicy plots over romantic themes.
I love hurt/comfort, angsty drama and action/adventure/mystery, with some silly humour sprinkled in for levity. I don't currently have any specific plots in mind at this point, but part of the fun for me is negotiating an engaging story with my writing partner!

CHARACTERSI enjoy playing opposite both canon characters and original characters. My only stipulations are that the OC is flushed out and not just a romantic plot device, and that the Canon Character isn't wildly OOC (given it's DC and the writers swing wildly within the canon source material when it comes to character personalities, I'm fairly flexible lol). I also prefer writing opposite male characters, but I'm open to female characters too.

I expect to hash out the character details during negotiations too. It's part of the fun!

Characters I write for (and their approximate ages IRP).
Bold = main muse.

Barbara Gordon (27-32)
Richard Grayson (25-30)
Jason Todd (19-22)
Tim Drake (17-19)
Damian Wayne (12-14)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back