• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom N A R U T O: The Dark with the Light (DISCORD)

x_ninjatime_x

Hello everyone,

IT's...

giphy.gif
!!!

But first, rules & expectations:
  1. Please be active.
  2. Be courteous.
  3. Absolutely NO controlling my characters without my permission first.
  4. I ask that third person be used during roleplay; first makes me uncomfortable.
  5. For character images / face claims, I ask that they be anime style.
  6. I am asking for at least 100 - 300 words minimum per post.
  7. I ONLY write M/F gender-paired roleplays when it comes to romance.
  8. I don't mind overly powerful characters, so long as there is NO God-Modding.
  9. Please keep in mind I am only familiar with the TV anime series and have only watched through Naruto Shonen Jump.
  10. Please use proper grammar, spelling and punctuation.
  11. Like in the anime, I have no issues with including dark and gritty subject matters.
I am looking for partners to write with on DISCORD.

You can add me here at:
Crafty Lady#8157

e17e8010f07b2cf5baffe93533d0b2e2f0781f3c.gif

Born into the Nara Clan, Tahara Nara is Shikamaru's younger sister, the Nara Clan abilities are extraordinarily strong within her. The Darkness they can manipulate becomes a living thing inside of her. The Darkness acts like Gaara's Sand. Orochimaru gets wind of this strange power of Darkness within Tahara, and pursues her to give her his curse mark. Will she fall prey to Orochimaru? Or will Tahara overcome her Darkness?

CHARACTER SHEET

(ART IS NOT MINE. CREDIT GOES TO THE CREATOR.)
a93ad4ef9a9203c29050bd51ff0f797b75fb47f2r1-654-1221v2_uhq.jpg

Name: Tahara Nara
Part I Age: 12
Sexuality: Straight
Skin: White
Hair: Black
Eyes: Black
Adult Height: 5' 6"
Adult Weight: 135LBS

Birthday: September 27th
Birthstone: Sapphire

Personality: Often times quiet and aloof. Tahara is also extremely intelligent like her older brother, Shikamaru but unlike her brother, she isn't lazy.

Romantic Interest: Naruto Uzumaki. She admires how carefree and strong he is inside and out. Especially when it came time to be able to tap into his inner darkness, the Nine Tailed Fox.

Abilities:
Like Gaara's Sand, the Darkness within Tahara protects her without her having to control it.

JUTSU's:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back