• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Mystic Messenger 1/1?

nefthelion

I'LL KEEP THIS SHORT FOR YOUI'M WAY INTO MYSTIC MESSENGER RIGHT NOW AND I'M LOOKING FOR ONE OR MORE ROLEPLAY PARTNERS Here's what I'm offering: `I write a character for your mc OR `You write a character for my mc OR `We double up and each play a character for each other's mc OR `We ship any of the characters together`I PLAY ALL OF THE CHARACTERS FOR YOU AND THE RP LITERALLY REVOLVES AROUND YOU SMOOCHIN' EVERYONE AND ITS A NICE POLY RELATIONSHIP AND EVERYONE'S HAPPY THE END BYEEEE M//, F//, Het, legit anything yo! PM me if you're interested and we'll have a good time  :x

Hi, I just got into Mystic Messenger and if you don't mind my ignorance on some of the story,I would like to RP with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back