Mystic High School

Arabella Rosewood

The Witch of Fall
Chit chat all ye like here. (Try to keep the chit chat in here too and out of the RP area please!)

NOTICE!!!

I've noticed a lot of chit chat in the RP section, please keep it in the OOC chat section. Went through pages 51 to the end. There were 81 pages before and 77 pages after I was done. That's a lot. Please keep it in here.If you are going to chat in the RP, put it at the end of your RP post to save space. I will leave those alone for now.

Also, no more one liners. I found a huge section with even incomplete sentences with no grammar at all. This is an Intermediate RP, let's keep it that way. I understand writer's block, but short choppy sentences are not okay for this level. I would like to see at LEAST 3 sentences nicely written.

If you are just starting off and don't know where to jump in, come here and then tag someone(s) who is/are currently RPing and ask them here.

I'm a pretty calm person, but I'm getting annoyed with this. These are just two simple problems which can easily be fixed, so please just fix them if you aren't already doing them.

And thank you to the people who do keep chat in the OOC section and write a small paragraph for your RP post.

Thank you.

~Arabella~

@Steel Zinogre @SilverAngel303 @macaron @Kiotaro @TheFrozenShadows @Verdas @AquaSly @Miss Fallen Matrix @John Abraus @UnwantedTruth @Sassy Corporal @JaydenMancino @kakasuki shiro

Last edited by a moderator:
So sorry everyone, I got busy out of know where and had to go. I didn't have any time to say so, very sorry.

Calm-down.gif

tumblr_ma277yOIer1r43sl1.gif

*Confused* but this is the same as earlier just a different place???

//gtg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back