• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Myriad's Fall. [[We need more memberzz!!]]

TheManWithManyName

You can call me Norman
Here how it is.

"It's so easy for humans to get attached to technology too much."

10801532_868827819803737_1882300053942366807_n.jpg

The year 2106, the peak of mankind's reliance on technology. Nowadays, the cyber network has become so expansive that it had pretty much evolved into a world of it's own. People access it differently as well; through a separate entity called SEED, an independent consciousness that lives within the cyber environment. SEEDs are an extension of the mind and soul--a new form of existence for mankind. Within the cyberspace, it is possible to bestow certain abilities unto them which are not possible in real life--at least up to the extent that the laws allow it. SEEDs cannot kill each other though it is possible to engage each other within this space. To this extent, even law enforcers were given SEEDs of their own.

SEEDs and the extended network--thanks to this new system, it seemed as if most of the world's problems are starting to disappear. That was until "Myriad's Fall"; a situation no one saw coming. That was when the collapse began.

The year 2186, almost 80 years have passed since "Myriad's Fall", a powerful bug that corrupted the whole of the known world. When it struck, security was compromised, supplies were used up, resources weren't able to regenerate and all information channels were shut down, leaving everyone in the dark. This led to a total downfall of the ruling government, after a long period of strife and relentless uprisings in different sectors of the city. It was a long time until the system was restored to its former status.

This gave way to the formation of the current World Sphere Government, with representatives and leaders elected from among the members of the masses, in order to avoid distrust between the government and the citizenry. To avoid a repetition of the chaos that ensued during "Myriad's Fall", the government decided to establish F.A.I.T.H, a new security group that patrols the virtual space, in order to prevent a repetition of Myriad's Fall.

However, the world seems to not want to let go. Rumors soon spread like wildfire all across the cyber world. A new virus was emerging, this time, it wants to take the form of a SEED. Once it gains consciousness and self-awareness, it can proceed to inflict havoc on not only the virtual space but the real world as well. And so the hunt begins but as with any endeavor, there are certain obstacles preventing this from becoming a walk in the park.

If you have any question, ask this nice lady over here. Cos' this Rp is aint mine and I'm just helping her out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back