• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern My Tulpa (Imaginary Friend Come To Life)

Shannon Trevor

One Thousand Club
He has been with the family since you were five years old. Your imaginary friend had come to life when you dressed the post at the bottom of the staircase in your hat, scarf and boots. With the help of a wipeable marker, his face followed soon after and along with his clothing, changed with your mood.

You soon grew out of having an imaginary friend, yet the creation at the bottom of the stairs remained, mood and attire changing frequently through the days, weeks and months. For ten years he has stood in the same poisition.

Today he is a moody teen, dressed in a wool hat and your jacket, his wet wipe scowl grimacing towards the front door.

Yet when you you come to the top of the landing later that night, the Tulpa you created is no longer standing his silent watch.

He's not there because he is already halfway up the stairs. Dressed in your clothing, his pale face is set in the same permanent scowl you had given him.

I'm looking for my partner to play the teenager who inadvertantley created the monster while I play their mom.

I realise the base description is a bit vague but that's deliberate; I'm interested in working with my partner or partners to develop the story as we progress.

About Me:
-31 years old
- Work full time but my schedule varies from week to week. At minimum I should be able to get at least one post per day out.
- Description and detail are vital
- Generally I'd expect minimum of two paragraphs per reply although I'm mindful this isn't always possible.
- Good spelling and grammar is also required

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back