• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern My summer on the farm

lette

Juggalette1
The Reed farm.

On the the outkirts of a little town, flintwood Georgia is the 40 acre farm.This farm was started in 1865 by Rodger Reed and passed down to every generation since. The farm has grown and thrived. Now housing giant fields of corn/cotton (depending on the season), some slaughter steer, milking cows, other animals of the sort and or course horses to which they own and most of wich they house. William Reed is now the owner. His wife of 28 years up and decided one day that she had enough of the small town life. Leaving him and her 3 children behind. For 10 years William Reed has worked as hard as he can to raise his kids and keep his farm up and running. After falling on hard times a blessing in disguise fell into his lap. After fixing up 4 cabins on his land, William decided to open his home. This is the 3rd summer he has welcomed delinquents into his home as a chance to prove themself. 8 Teenagers (4boys 4girls) ages 17-19 ( are givin the option to serve their commuity service on the farm. Some even get to choose coming here over jail time. While they are living on the farm they are expected to work. They get a chance to have fun and explore, but work is always first priority. The summer always ends with everyone learning a little more bout them self. Eveyone leaves with a new look on life, new experiences, new friends, new loves with a great experience ehind them.

My summer on the farm [cs]
My summer on the farm [Ic]
My summer on the farmMy [rules]

Last edited:
I'm in too. I'll take a boy role. I guess I'll go with the name Jonas Declass, 18. He got mixed in with the wrong people and got caught trying to steal alcohol from a store on a dare. Sound good?

I'll join! Sounds like Higher Ground and I loved that show. Was thinking about making an RP like that but I hate running RPs.

Hello! I will be joining as the "Guy Friend" of the Reed family. Im working on the CS right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back