• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings My partner search 🔍

Serenity .

❤️
Hello guys! I am looking for a writing (RP) partner now that I have more time on my hands again. I won't drag this search on by boring you with too much info.

About me:
+ I don't write one liner posts, you can always expect at least five sentences (but most of the time I write more).
+ I love supernatural dramas, action, dramas, and to a certain extent also dark/ish themes. Romance is great but only if the chemistry between characters feels right.
+ I love OOC chat so it would be cool if we could chat to plan stuff or just talk about the RP.
+ I also like a good (PLATONIC) sibling 'team' (like for example in Supernatural)
+ I can play any gender and side characters (but it's not a requirement)

- My posting schedule is somewhat unpredictable, there are days where I can post more than once but there are also days where I can only post every second day.
- I don't like RPing with characters that are too whiny and totally helpless unless they have the potential to change at some point in the story.
- I absolutely don't join RPs with characters that are total psychopaths, maniacs... Basically emotionless and irrational characters no one could get close to if they were real.

That's the basics about me. If you want to know more about me I am available through PM. I really hope I didn't scare you away hehe. Well let me know if you are interested and let's talk.

Trivia about me:
1. I love resin art
2. Books are my passion (besides traveling and tv series/Asian dramas)
3. I have the tendency to ramble when I'm excited.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back