• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

SUPER AUSTIN

HERO UP!
So been in a MLP mood reading the IDW comics and I've thought of some ideas I think could be fun for a RP

So the first one is a made up universe where we can use characters from all the versions you can suggest ideas for it but here's what I have for it

Twilight Sparkle is a signal mother who Just moved to a big city with her son she failed magic school and now works at a library having given up on her dreams of being a wizard and has trust issues due to something that happened with her friends back at magic school.
Shortly after moving to the city everyone stays inside for a while due to a deal made with the dragons who need to past through the city to take their eggs to a special spot to hatch but when that happens some evil being steals the eggs and due to being at thr wrong place at the wrong time Twilight's son is taken too.

Now the dragons threatened to destroy the city if the eggs aren't returned.
Twilight leaves to save her son and some other ponies go to try to get the eggs back.
And that would lead to the main friend group being made.

The whole RP doesn't have be that one plot it's just a starter.
You can use any Canon pony from ant MLP series like Sunny can be there in the city with a Smoothie stand or Pinkie can be there with a party store.
Their pony type can be changed to.
Except Twilight as she needs to be a Unicorn for her backstory.
You can be Twilight if you want main character I'm set on playing is her son and the villain.
I have ideas for Sunset too mainly as a bad guy at least at first.

OCs are welcome to.

We can discuss more details if you're interested.

My other idea is a G5 based.
I thought of what if Sunny became a full Alicorn like Twilight then that lead me to think what would happen instead if G5 did a Flurry Heart Situation so
Set years later Sunny and Hitch have a son who's born a Alicorn and the plot would deal with how the world reacts to that and other stuff we can think of like I was thinking we can play with the idea of other Alicorns still being out there.

The whole thing doesn't have to be just that just part and we can do other stuff too if you have stuff to suggest feel free.

I'm also fine with doing a G4 RP set after the finale or maybe one that's little AUish as I have a OC who's Twilight's son and I'd like to use him

If you're interested please look at my bio as it has RP rules to make sure us Rping would work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back