• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - the fluttercord thread

ElectraHeart-1990

what do you want from me?
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi there!
I'm Sage, I'm a literate roleplayer, been at this for 10 years and oh BOY do I have some fluttercord ideas!
(Disclaimer, as I am an adult, I prefer to roleplay with only other verified adults)

Idea #1 has to do with the episode where we meet Fluttershy's parents and brother. I've thought to myself plenty about how it would go had Discord been thrown into the mix. Maybe a first date? Maybe Fluttershy invites him to dinner or her parents are just eager to meet the "quirky stallion" she's so happy to be with. I kind of imagine this in the same tone as Discordant Harmony, Discord trying to be someone he's not so others will be accepting of his and Fluttershy's relationship. Of course, I expect this to have a sweet happy ending. There is not much conflict other than Zephyr Breeze just being too much!

Idea #2 is a lot more OC-heavy, with a good ole fashioned next-gen rp!!! Eris Lily is Discord and Fluttershy's only daughter, who knows what world she'll be navigating and who you decide to have interact with her? She's a bit of a pushover, having a few friends who only are invested in her abilities. She may even be played up as a bit of a villain, depending on what we decide for this new era of Equestria.

Idea #3 HUMAN AU!!
I mean full-on human, maybe even different names, where the girls are grown women with jobs, college, responsibilities and so forth.
However, within the friend group, a few of the girls can't help but notice Fluttershy is a bit lonely. So they set up dates for her! One person from each friend that they think would be compatible with Fluttershy.
Ofcourse we all know who she's going to be most enamored with and it blows EVERYONE'S MINDS.
Discord! In this universe is Rainbow-Dash's old friend from Juvie, a mischievous little weirdo who just delights Fluttershy when they first meet.

I look forward to any reach-outs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back