My Little Pony: Equestria World

Quick question though- Is this the movie with the human versions or the actual show, cause I've never seen the movie... All the show, but not the movie. :/

explosiveKitten said:
Quick question though- Is this the movie with the human versions or the actual show, cause I've never seen the movie... All the show, but not the movie. :/
You've seen what they look like though right?

Basically, it's kinda like that. Although the plot is in Ponyville, not the school. And the appearances don't have to be exactly like the movie. 
Although they do have to be human.

explosiveKitten said:
Ohhhh, okay It's the show, but with humans. Did I get that right?
Exactly! :)

I made this roleplay solely so I can use a anime version of Derpy x3

Ohhhhh OK! I get it now xD Great count me in, I'll just post an OC, and then thats all my characters (for now Mwahaha) 
I have so many questions! Are we keeping the wings and horns in the characters? Will Rainbow Dash and Falsetto (OC) have wings? Or are they just humans, no pony-like features at all, other then their colors?

explosiveKitten said:
Ohhhhh OK! I get it now xD Great count me in, I'll just post an OC, and then thats all my characters (for now Mwahaha) 
I have so many questions! Are we keeping the wings and horns in the characters? Will Rainbow Dash and Falsetto (OC) have wings? Or are they just humans, no pony-like features at all, other then their colors?
Hmm I think wings will stay, however wands will replace horns. How does that sound? :)

I just updated my Colgs, cause I realized that everybirdy had these darling gijinka thingies, and I had the fleeting thought of *oh dear lawd, I'm doing it wrong again* in my mind. So-so, I now have a sweet lil Colgs munching on toothpaste which will most likely poison her in the near future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back