• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings my little cravings

dazzling

blurry
hi! These are my cravings. All I request is at least 1 response per week (unless something comes up, then just tell me) someone who is literate, and that's basically it! I would prefer to play female, but I'm open to anything. I'm fine with romance, but it's not necessary. So here we go~

Dialogue Prompts
"So what happens if I press this button?"
"Nothing."
They pressed the button, grinning.
"It gets nasty when you let go."
"I don't think of you as a protector. More like a distraction."
"Put her in the back room, with the rest of the products."
"If my legacy is to throw myself in front of a bullet to save your life, so be it."
"Well, someone decided to throw my backup plan off a bridge."
"It was on FIRE!"
"So, why are we celebrating genocide again?"
"Cause the food tastes good, and we have no souls!"

Other Prompts
And at that moment, Muse saw the light leave Muse 2's eyes, even though she clearly wasn't dead.
Muse's smile was worrying. It held unspoken lies, and malice.
Muse 2 had seen it thousands of times before, in her own mirror.
Muse was nervous. This wasn't a battle waged with poisons and daggers, but one with social graces. Muse wasn't good at that.

if you got through that hot mess, feel free to slip me a PM or just respond here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back