• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

My Life as a Teenage Robot 1x1?

NoirHearts

Uh... hey there, I'm Chey. I'm a bit new here, so I don't exactly know how this works... so please forgive me for any mistakes that I might make.

Anyway, I've been dying for a MLaaTR roleplay for a few days now; I've been rewatching the series, and so far I've finished season 1, and watched a few random episodes from other seasons too... I'm getting caught up, don't worry! And spoilers totally don't bother me.

But um, I would really like to do a roleplay of this, hopefully someone is interested.

I can play as any of these characters;

-Sheldon

-Tuck

-Jenny

-Brit

-Tiff

-Don Prima

-and any side characters.

But I'd really appreciate it if you would be able to play as;

-Jenny

-Brad

-and Mrs. Wakeman, if we need her.

OCs are also allowed, but only if we both use canon characters as well.

And ships... Breldon (Brad x Sheldon) is my OTP. xD But Shenny/Jeldon (Jenny x Sheldon) is cute too. c:

As for rules; please follow the site rules, use good grammar, no one liners, and have fun! c:

I hope there's someone interested in this! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! I would like to join! You see, I happen to find myself in the 1x1 RP business too! For this RP, I would have you as Jenny Wakeman, the main character of the series being reactivated in the year, 2023. Did I mention that the person who accidentally reactivates her is an OC character?

This is what my OC looks like:
Web_Photo_Editor.jpg
His name is Pac-Josh. He's a Level 20 Elemental Mutant Pac-Person who's also the son of Pac-Man! His father teached him the ways of the magic power pellet box. Granting him special powers such as the ability to control fire, water, earth, air, plants and mist. He's rivals with another mutant who also has the same mist power as him. A mutant named Misty. You probably already know her.
Now that it's settled, whatcha say?....Do we have ourselves a deal?....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back