• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy MY HERO ACADEMIA RP

hogeyman

Local Wife Haver
Based on the anime of My Hero Academia. We'd be doing a roleplay on that. I will be using an OC, you can use your OC too or you can roleplay as someone already in the MHA universe! By the way, I roleplay in the first person, using words like I and me. It doesn’t matter if you use first or third person

Basic info on my OC

Name: Jack Burson

Quirk: Fighting Spirit; It’s mostly like a risk-reward kind of quirk. Any damage he takes, he can return the damage twofold. Here’s how his drawback works, if he gets punched in the face, he can punch someone and they get hit with twice the force of the original punch but the pain from the original punch remains. It doesn’t work if he hurts himself and since he takes physical damage, he can be knocked out cold, the same goes if he overuses his quirk. Depending on how hard he pushes himself, he could be unconscious for over two weeks.

Personality: He’s an extroverted and outgoing guy who loves his family more than anything. He will make friends with anyone and sees the good in everybody. He never backs down or runs away from a fight.

Backstory: He is an only child who was trained by his own father in the ways of fighting. He moved to Japan from America since his father has had more opportunities to continue his work as a pro hero in Japan. His father is a pro hero whose quirk is counter. Similar to Jack’s quirk, his dad can return the force equally. Jack knows just about every form of fighting such as jujutsu, karate, taekwondo, and many more. But his quirkless mother taught him kindness, respect, and compassion.

Why he wants to be a hero is because he can’t stand seeing people who are hurting in any way so he’s willing to throw himself into danger willingly, even if it means saving just one person.

His life motto is “You may see me struggle, but you’ll never see me quit”

Looks: He stands at a height of 5’9 (or over 175 cm) and is fairly built due to his years of training with his dad. He has dyed spiky blonde hair that’s originally brown, and fair skin.

Any questions or if you’re interested feel free to message me :)

Attachments

• 64B22D3B-E2E9-4BC5-9891-227B413F7E67.jpeg
    64B22D3B-E2E9-4BC5-9891-227B413F7E67.jpeg
    57.2 KB · Views: 8
  • 246CEF50-5BCD-4C17-8B86-02E52D94B801.jpeg
    246CEF50-5BCD-4C17-8B86-02E52D94B801.jpeg
    27.6 KB · Views: 8
My oc is a first year in UA who lived on his own for several years. His family was killed by villains, and he is quirkless

Hello there Hogeyman. I have a character for the My Hero universe that may be a good fit.

I don't have a picture for them yet but I'm sure I can find one.

But okay here goes.

Name: Hanika "Nika" ((pronounced Neeka)) Kozumi.

Quirk: Self Law. Self Law is a manipulation of herself or something she touches. The use of this quirk is rather interesting. In order to activate the quirk she must be capable of speaking or writing out the Law. For the next 2 minutes that Law comes into effect. For example if she were to say, "I now have the durability of a steel gurdurr. For the next two minutes she will be able to move normally but due to her new durability unless they can bend or dent steel she won't feel it if they were to strike her but they would feel as if they struck a hunk of refined steel.

Draw back: in order to use Self Law she must have touched something of that nature she had to have touched the object in the past and she must vocally stay New Law, and make the law. She only has 3 laws at the moment. (max 10.) she currently can only have one law active at a time.

Personality: Hanika is a more soft spoken girl. She rarely ever raises her voice aside to use her quirk. Kind and rather gentle she's quite shy when first meeting someone. She however shares one thing in common with all other heroes. A need to save people from danger and a desire to be the one someone calls out to for help.

Backstory: Hanika has had a typical life of what she believed as a quirk less girl until she was around 10. Her parents while surprised where very proud of her. They had adopted her from an orphanage as a baby and didn't have quirks. Raised without the knowledge she had a quirk the day it manifested it actually saved her from being run over by a bus. It activated when she said to herself that there should be a Law saying she could be harder than concrete. The bus came down the street was out of control and slammed into her only for the bus to slam into her and stop in its tracks.

It took time for her to realize how to activate her powers and the time limit but after she got it down she explored its capabilities for 3 or 4 years with the help of her parents.

Looks: Hanika is about 4'7" in height. She seems to look rather weak at first glance. Her hair is natural blonde her eyes are a pale pink.

i.redd.it/hiwfc184x2x31.png

Hello there Hogeyman. I have a character for the My Hero universe that may be a good fit.

I don't have a picture for them yet but I'm sure I can find one.

But okay here goes.

Name: Hanika "Nika" ((pronounced Neeka)) Kozumi.

Quirk: Self Law. Self Law is a manipulation of herself or something she touches. The use of this quirk is rather interesting. In order to activate the quirk she must be capable of speaking or writing out the Law. For the next 2 minutes that Law comes into effect. For example if she were to say, "I now have the durability of a steel gurdurr. For the next two minutes she will be able to move normally but due to her new durability unless they can bend or dent steel she won't feel it if they were to strike her but they would feel as if they struck a hunk of refined steel.

Draw back: in order to use Self Law she must have touched something of that nature she had to have touched the object in the past and she must vocally stay New Law, and make the law. She only has 3 laws at the moment. (max 10.) she currently can only have one law active at a time.

Personality: Hanika is a more soft spoken girl. She rarely ever raises her voice aside to use her quirk. Kind and rather gentle she's quite shy when first meeting someone. She however shares one thing in common with all other heroes. A need to save people from danger and a desire to be the one someone calls out to for help.

Backstory: Hanika has had a typical life of what she believed as a quirk less girl until she was around 10. Her parents while surprised where very proud of her. They had adopted her from an orphanage as a baby and didn't have quirks. Raised without the knowledge she had a quirk the day it manifested it actually saved her from being run over by a bus. It activated when she said to herself that there should be a Law saying she could be harder than concrete. The bus came down the street was out of control and slammed into her only for the bus to slam into her and stop in its tracks.

It took time for her to realize how to activate her powers and the time limit but after she got it down she explored its capabilities for 3 or 4 years with the help of her parents.

Looks: Hanika is about 4'7" in height. She seems to look rather weak at first glance. Her hair is natural blonde her eyes are a pale pink.

i.redd.it/hiwfc184x2x31.png
Now you have a really interesting character, I'd like to hear more about how you'd like to roleplay.

Well thank you I appreciate the quick response. For a start I don't know much about setting up threads or anything on here or on discord. I'm a fairly descriptive role player usually 1 to 3 paragraphs depending on the others involved. Just message me the location of the thread or the discord and I'll join it.

We would be doing the roleplay here on this website unless you really wanna use discord or any other place.

Okay then. I suppose the best thing to do then is set up a private thread separate from this one and get started. Be sure to put closed on this one and set up the RP thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back