• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom My Hero Academia RP

shinson

Hi everyone!

I'm super new here, but I came here searching for a possibly longtime MHA RP partner. Basically, someone who isn't afraid to rp different stuff and talk about MHA with me. This person would preferably have a warm personality - I have social anxiety, so hostility makes me nervous. Here are some things I'm specifically interested in, but I'm open to any ideas you might have! I'm pretty flexible.

-Bakugou, Todoroki, and Shinsou are my favorite characters, so I'd be up for RPing them
-I headcanon Shinsou as ace
-Shinson and Dadzawa (first of all, I have a lot of feelings about this. Second of all, Shinsou and Aizawa would make the most amazing father-son team ever)
-TodoBaku is a fav ship of mine
-Deku shipping is encouraged! I don't have a particular ship I'm attached to with him, so I'll try anything out

I prefer not to RP as any of the pro-heros because I don't have a very good grip on any of their characters enough to feel confident that I'm playing them in-character.

Maybe we could rp Deku and All Might? I Like being Deku so maybe you and I could do a fatherly All Might and son Deku rp? Dm me if thats okay

I would love to play as Eri. Maybe we could do an AU where Deku and Eri are long lost siblings?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back