• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom My Hero Academia Partner Search!

foxteef

just a playdate to you
original.gif

Hello hello hello!
My name is Fox, and I'm twenty one years old.
Like the thread title says, I am searching for a My Hero Academia roleplay partner. I am currently caught up with the anime, and I have not read the manga.
I previously had a thread for fandoms but it's inactive as I'm only looking for My Hero Academia roleplays at the moment.

☆ What I'm searching for ☆
☆ prefer a partner who is 18+, though I can make exceptions as long as the plot isn’t too mature.
☆ consider yourself a semi-literature writer. I can write around six hundred words for each character I play but you don't have to mirror my responses.
☆ I am active daily, but you don't have to be. I am very patient with response time, and Iike long term partners! Ghosting is okay, though because sometimes things don't work out.
☆ be open to OOC chat. I prefer them over PMs, along with our roleplay but Discord given upon request. I like plotting and character building!
☆ be
friendly with any type of pairing. My ships are generally female // male but I'm fine with others. I prefer oc x canon ships.
☆ open to add AUs and storyline plots. We discuss in further detail, or follow the main plot.
☆ be able to double up with canon x oc!

Disclaimer: I am not friendly to godmodding

Storylines/Plots ☆
☆ Adult / Pro Hero AU
☆ Class 1-A aged to Class 3-A
☆ Childhood best friends to lovers
☆ Rivals to lovers
☆ Soulmate AUs
☆ Hanahaki disease
☆ Love triangles

Characters ☆
☆ I am searching for: Bakugo Katsuki, Izuku Midoriya, Dabi, & Eijiro Kirishima
☆ I can play: Izuku Midoriya, Tenya Iida, Eijiro Kirishima, Bakugo Katsuki, Denki Kaminari, Shouta Aizawa, Ochaco Uraraka, Shoto Todoroki // ask upon request!

If you're interested, please send me a PM. Have an amazing day, thanks for checking in!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back