• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom My Hero Academia Pairings !!

Eunhwluvs

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi everyone! My name is Mimi, im 20 years old and im looking for a partner for an roleplay!! Please read everything.

ABOUT ME —

First of all i have to say that i'm a female, and im open to partnering with anyone, regardless of gender. I prefer to play as female characters, but I don't mind playing as a man in an mlm.

I consider myself semi-lit; my responses vary based on the scene. I can provide more detailed, longer posts or shorter, concise ones as needed. Typically, I write around 6 lines but am flexible. I’d appreciate a partner who can match with me, but overall, just write comfortably! (But please give me something to answer)

ABOUT THE RP —

I started watching My Hero Academia recently and im still in the third season, but im already attached to the characters. I would like to do a roleplay focused more on romance involving them, especially Uraraka (she's my favorite character).

I have several plot ideas in mind that incan send on dms, i prefer to do something in a completely different AU from the series. (Fantasy AU is my favorite).

PAIRINGS —

These are the couples i want to do, in bold will be the characters i will play!!
  • !!!!! Kacchako !!!!! (my favorite)
  • Todochako
  • Kamichako
  • Kirichako
  • Bakudeku
  • Bakukami
  • Kirikami
  • Shinkami
If you want another couple involving Uraraka, feel free to suggest it, but keep in mind that i don't do izuocha or wlw pairings

WHAT I WANT IN A PARTNER —

Now some requirements !!

• Be +18 and -30, i prefer to play with people around my age
  • Don't expect me to do all the work, share your opinions and ideas.
  • Dont give me spoilers (as i said im still on season 3)
  • Be an friendly and enjoyable person to roleplay with !!

Thank you for reading everything!! If you're interested, send me a dm telling me a bit about yourself and the pairings you would like to play !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back