• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom My Hero Academia: Next Gen RP

ElectraHeart-1990

what do you want from me?
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
NEXT-GEN STUFF has been my favorite thing for forever
Now I dropped My Hero Academia right after the Class 1A vs Class 1B fight and I don't intend picking it up again, but I think that leaves me with plenty of material to work with to create a good next-generation story with the students all grown up as real heros and he next generation of students alike!

I want this to be a very extensive roleplay with tons of characters interacting!

There's ofcourse the pro-heroes who will be leading the next-gen, either as full time heroes or as new teachers of UA
and the new students, some the children of those famed hero's and some who are coming in to fulfill big dreams like those before them!!

Ofcourse with heroes there's also villains, some the same still waiting in the shadows, other's biding their time to become the new threats of Japan.

---
Some of the ships I'll allow include
Izuki/Shouto
Tomura/Dabi
Shinso Hitoshi/OC (but the OC isn't really that important to the story)

and that's really it, I'm not very interested in shipping
---
I also have a line up of the more important original characters I want to use!!!

Mazei Coulson, 1st year at UA
Quirk: Match (striking her arms together will set them on fire, and give her a powerful punch)
A completely original character, Mazei is an optimistic young woman looking to be a hero one day! She's bubbly and confident, aiming to be a leader for her class. Mazei is originally from the US, but her family traveled to Japan for work and to make her chances at UA easier.

Seiko Hitoshi, 1st year at UA
Quirk: breath-taking (able to steal the air out of a persons lungs for 10 seconds when they respond to her)
Seiko is the daughter of Pro-Hero Mimic A.K.A Shinso Hitoshi
Seiko was able to get into the school on good merit with her father's help. She is, however, a nervous wreck, also made to feel like she has the quirk of a villain rather than a hero. She truly does try her hardest to be a real hero and wants to make her father proud, though she can't seem to wrap her head around the idea that he's always proud of her.

Aki A.K.A ERROR
Quirk: Glitch (able to teleport himself, others, and objects like a computer glitch)
Aki is the unholy child prodigy of Tomura Shiguraki and Touya Todoroki now reffered to as Dabi.
Orphaned as a child, Aki was raised and cared for by the villains, though also with the intent to have the child carry on their will against UA and hero society at will, especially in the name of All For One.
Aki is a quiet and calculated young man, taking a gentle tone with many that can easily veer into creepy.

Feel free to dm me if this interests you!!!

NEXT-GEN STUFF has been my favorite thing for forever
Now I dropped My Hero Academia right after the Class 1A vs Class 1B fight and I don't intend picking it up again, but I think that leaves me with plenty of material to work with to create a good next-generation story with the students all grown up as real heros and he next generation of students alike!

I want this to be a very extensive roleplay with tons of characters interacting!

There's ofcourse the pro-heroes who will be leading the next-gen, either as full time heroes or as new teachers of UA
and the new students, some the children of those famed hero's and some who are coming in to fulfill big dreams like those before them!!

Ofcourse with heroes there's also villains, some the same still waiting in the shadows, other's biding their time to become the new threats of Japan.

---
Some of the ships I'll allow include
Izuki/Shouto
Tomura/Dabi
Shinso Hitoshi/OC (but the OC isn't really that important to the story)

and that's really it, I'm not very interested in shipping
---
I also have a line up of the more important original characters I want to use!!!

Mazei Coulson, 1st year at UA
Quirk: Match (striking her arms together will set them on fire, and give her a powerful punch)
A completely original character, Mazei is an optimistic young woman looking to be a hero one day! She's bubbly and confident, aiming to be a leader for her class. Mazei is originally from the US, but her family traveled to Japan for work and to make her chances at UA easier.

Seiko Hitoshi, 1st year at UA
Quirk: breath-taking (able to steal the air out of a persons lungs for 10 seconds when they respond to her)
Seiko is the daughter of Pro-Hero Mimic A.K.A Shinso Hitoshi
Seiko was able to get into the school on good merit with her father's help. She is, however, a nervous wreck, also made to feel like she has the quirk of a villain rather than a hero. She truly does try her hardest to be a real hero and wants to make her father proud, though she can't seem to wrap her head around the idea that he's always proud of her.

Aki A.K.A ERROR
Quirk: Glitch (able to teleport himself, others, and objects like a computer glitch)
Aki is the unholy child prodigy of Tomura Shiguraki and Touya Todoroki now reffered to as Dabi.
Orphaned as a child, Aki was raised and cared for by the villains, though also with the intent to have the child carry on their will against UA and hero society at will, especially in the name of All For One.
Aki is a quiet and calculated young man, taking a gentle tone with many that can easily veer into creepy.

Feel free to dm me if this interests you!!!
heyy!! im so interested if youre still looking !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back