• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [My Hero Academia] Go Beyond, Plus Ultra! (Reboot)

Sir Fungus

*Alot of Poses* "Kamen Rider: Black!"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
This takes place in an alternate universe separate from the my hero academia universe, so I don’t wanna hear anything about canon characters, No making characters related to canon characters

And no “All for One”

If you join, I want you to be as active as you can
If you disappear, You’ll be kicked out and if you come back, Please explain WHY you disappeared and we’ll squeeze you back in.

with that outta the way, welcome
To the Hero Academia!

Computing Magus Computing Magus Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal DuckMannnn DuckMannnn FireMaiden FireMaiden Fluxbauble Fluxbauble Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Japanime Japanime Fearlesstiger Fearlesstiger

Last edited:
So dumb question, but what excatly is the plot of this rp? I mean, judging by your character this isn't the same old "a bunch of kids attends hero school" plot that every other MHA rp is but you don't go into any detail about it so I'm a bit confused.

Last edited:
Well, You remember the original “Go Beyond, Plus Ultra!” Right? It’s kinda like that, but me and the others who were on that were hoping to revive it— make it more active, Understand?

So it is about a bunch of kids attending hero school then?
Basically, but I suppose if someone or more made villain characters, then we’d have a plot concerning those villains.

Nothing, I’m simply just stating what’s going on.

He's my villain who contracted the other villains. Had a whole idea for him and everything, but since the mass exodus I couldn't really do anything with him outside of slowly establish a League of Villains.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back