• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom My Hero Academia/Boku No Hero Academia (CanonxCanon)

midwestprincess

hi all! you can call me penny, i use she/they pronouns, and i’m twenty-one. i have been on a massive hiatus mostly due to the struggle of finding canonxcanon roleplay partners, as well as school! i just graduated with my bachelors and now i’m moving on to get my masters so eventually school will come back and kick my butt.

i am craving a canonxcanon bnha/mha roleplay. i have so many ships in my book that i am absolutely certain we’d be able to find a pairing together (however i will list them here still!) since i have been on a huge hiatus, i’m not going to promise a length of replies but i’m guessing at least a few hundred words (i.e. 300+). it’ll absolutely grow based off of how much i’m enjoying the roleplay too! i love love love to plot so that is a mandatory must for any roleplay.

there’s absolutely more ships than what i’ve listed i’m sure but my little brain can only come up with these right now. i will absolutely NOT roleplay bakudeku though so please don’t ask!

ship list:​

kiribaku - kirishima x bakugou
kacchako - bakugou x uraraka
seroroki - sero x todoroki
kamijirou - kaminari x jirou
shinkami - shinsou x kaminari
kamisero - kaminari x sero
togachako - toga x uraraka

Users who are viewing this thread

Back