• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom My Hero Academia/Boku No Hero Academia (CanonxCanon)

midwestprincess

hi all! you can call me penny, i use she/they pronouns, and i’m twenty-one. i have been on a massive hiatus mostly due to the struggle of finding canonxcanon roleplay partners, as well as school! i just graduated with my bachelors and now i’m moving on to get my masters so eventually school will come back and kick my butt.

i am craving a canonxcanon bnha/mha roleplay. i have so many ships in my book that i am absolutely certain we’d be able to find a pairing together (however i will list them here still!) since i have been on a huge hiatus, i’m not going to promise a length of replies but i’m guessing at least a few hundred words (i.e. 300+). it’ll absolutely grow based off of how much i’m enjoying the roleplay too! i love love love to plot so that is a mandatory must for any roleplay.

there’s absolutely more ships than what i’ve listed i’m sure but my little brain can only come up with these right now. i will absolutely NOT roleplay bakudeku though so please don’t ask!

ship list:​

kiribaku - kirishima x bakugou
kacchako - bakugou x uraraka
seroroki - sero x todoroki
kamijirou - kaminari x jirou
shinkami - shinsou x kaminari
kamisero - kaminari x sero
togachako - toga x uraraka

Hey! Im down for Shinkami? Ive been itching to do one where it's them after graduating and figuring out how to navigate the hero world and their relationship

Users who are viewing this thread

Back