• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ my friends call me a loser ✧˖°.

c4sual

is it casual
1728240620583.png
Hey, I’m Casual, or Cleo. I’ve been roleplaying for about six or seven years now, and I’m seventeen years old. I’ve been on all different websites, and I’m finally trying this one out. I consider myself pretty advanced in my literacy levels, I’m a confident and descriptive writer, and I love making characters that I can fawn over. I would spend forever creating immensely troubled and morally grey characters to pick apart and psychoanalyse if I could!

I’m pretty busy at the moment, I’m in the midst of final exams and waiting on universities to reply to my applications, so can’t promise constant back and forth, but I can guarantee a reply a day, sometimes more, particularly at weekends or when I’m bored for whatever reason.

I don’t particularly care about age, I’m almost eighteen, so I don't mind roleplaying with anyone from 16 to 19/20, provided all site rules are followed. Similarly, I don’t mind where we write. I like discord, a lot, but I can try here, too, if that’s what anyone prefers.

I love romance, and whilst I don’t find it necessary all of the time, it is an added bonus! I stick to mxf or mxm in terms of my relationships, and will play either gender, no issues. I don’t like insta- love, and prefer somewhat of a slow burn. I’m such a sucker for pining, and even more for somewhat toxic relationships, where our characters are trying to make everything work!

I have no particular limits or triggers, and I love dark themes!

In terms of plotlines, I’m up for anything, but love historical settings, boarding schools, crime and organised crime scenarios, cyberpunk dystopia, post- apocalyptic fall out and survivors, terribly messy characters, fantasy war settings, low fantasy, magic and whimsy, and everything in between. I’m open for anything that could ever be thrown at me!

Reach out if you’re interested, and I hope to hear from you soon!
AD_4nXcbYePjwQym_tVEZ2ePrcrCi-jGdbSst7kqtRmTv2y9qSnZR796R_fUue7bjCmrrMLGs2oGC5MEv8wCUfubL3ElqLbFnnuH0dH9PJ0dwfn813WUhUDOv2ee8N5lnEDVIB0twTa-b-RyrXfR3xvu05aRSAJg
AD_4nXceCVHkLYgPJBA3WDwd5spID5hGxb3lPuMcFrVUe59RMB20LHE01IL5QnTwYhuM07b9lGIOibkuLNtnqZprSNAI9PzovrTXrDwYaU27rGVhrIgjNex2gW3yUoKUF6Ovw9Z9qe8iweNZnlLOvXFwftQuoLU

Users who are viewing this thread

Back