• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom My cravings

Excusemeprincess

"May the odds be forever in your favor."
Hello, so these fandoms are what I have been craving recently and I thought maybe someone would be interested and I do double so you would get something too. You scratch my back I scratch yours right? I have roleplayed for 4 years and you can call me Mitch or Link if you'd like to.

What I am asking for
-OOC
-plot discussion
-no one liners
-Must be fine doing Male X female

Until Dawn
I am looking for someone to play Sam for my oc and I can play anyone you'd like.

Agents of Shield
I am looking for someone to be Daisy Johnson for my OC and I can play anyone except Daniel Whitehall, Grant Ward, and John Garret.

Attack on Titan
I am looking for for someone to play Annie Leonheart or Mikasa Ackerman for my OC and can play anyone except Zeke, Ymir, and Levi.

Marvel
I am looking for someone to play Wanda Maximoff for my OC and can play anyone except, Loki, Bucky, and Ant man.

Resident Evil
I am looking for someone to play Claire Redfield for my oc and can play anyone except, Wesker, Jake, and Karl H.

Star wars
I am looking for someone to play Padme Amidala for Anakin. I can play, Obi Wan, Jango Feat, or Yoda.

Vampire diaries
I am looking for someone to play Elena Gilbert for me. I can do anyone.

Uncharted
OC X OC.

Hunger games
I am looking for someone to play Annie Cresta for Finnick Odair. I can play anyone.

Cowboy Bepop
I am looking for someone to play Faye and I can do anyone.

Disney's descendants
I am looking for someone to play Mal and I can do anyone.

DC Titans
I am looking for anyone to play Rachel Roth or Donna Troy. I can do anyone.

Game of thrones
I am looking for someone to play Daenerys for my OC. I can do anyone except Joffrey.

Legend Of Zelda
I am looking for a Zelda or Malon for my OC and I can do anyone.

Dune 2020
I am only interested in being Duncan or Leto, convince me with a good plot and I can play Paul.

Harry Potter
I am looking for someone to play Ginny Weasley for either Harry Potter or my oc depending if you want to do Harry X OC.
I can play anyone for you except Snape, Lupin, and Draco.

I will do original plots but it has to be interesting to me.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back