• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings My attempt to find rp partners, semi lit.

HuskyDoge

Don't question my sanity. 👌
Hello there, and welcome to my partner search!

I am looking for someone to play a younger sister or brother to my character.
If you want, we can be twins. Age range 11 - 14. (Not real age, character age)
You may double up as an older character, but the plot is mainly about the siblings.

This plot is heavily inspired by one of my favorite book series, Laura marlin mysteries. (I don't care that its for kids, I still love it) ^33^

I'm sure you've already guessed that this is a mystery based story, but perhaps we can add in some other elements, such as supernatural, fantasy, etc.
There is so much potential for adventures, and I am bursting with ideas!I

Requirements:
1 - 7 paragraphs, no novels or one liners, unless it's a conversation.
Don't control my characters, it's annoying and quite rude.
Have fun, role-playing is a game, not a chore. :D

Catnabury mansion, home to 38 orphaned children.

When two adventure loving, trouble making siblings discover they have a living family member, living just off the coast of Devon, st ives, they couldn't be happier.

When they arrive in Devon, the man they meet was very different than the the man that was described, instead of a funny, kind man, they meet a rather grumpy, secretive man.

After a while, the siblings discover strange things start happening. The siblings decide to investigate, but the more secrets they uncover, the less they trust their new caretaker.
Insert picture:
Name:
Personality:
Enjoy your day, and respond to the thread if interested, don't send a pm first plz.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back