• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom MxM WWE Kayfabe (Shield, Authority, Bloodline)

Elius

Eli
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Yo! 24, looking for wrestling (WWE) roleplay in kayfabe! I'm looking to write the characters, not the real people. 18+ only. You don't have to know the entire storyline, I definitely don't. At the moment, I want to explore the Shield, the Authority, and the Bloodline groups!
(If you just want to talk about wrestling, please message me. I love it so much right now and I'd really enjoy finding friends to share my enjoyment with!)

- MxM, at least 2 paragraphs but more is definitely welcomed, 3rd person! I love to discuss headcanons and share enjoyment for the storyline.
- I'd love to do literally any gay ship with me writing Seth Rollins. I'm willing to write side/minor characters as well. Roman Reigns, Jey/Jimmy Uso, Randy Orton, Triple H, Dean Ambrose, Kane, Sami Zayn, the possibilities are endless. Feel free to write your favorite male wrestler!
- I'm very interested in putting an emphasis on fighting/wrestling, abuse, and ANGST.
I don't enjoy fluffy slice of life, I'm very much an angsty kind of writer. Hurt/comfort works for me, but hurt no comfort definitely also works for me.

> Post-betrayal. Seth has a rivalry with Dean or Roman. Lots of angst as they reminisce on the good old days, perhaps they find each other obsessed and are unable to let the other go despite what occurred. A toxic sort of relationship could form here while they beat each other senseless.

> Seth has conversations with someone from the Authority. We can explore what led him to betray the group, as well as his inner struggle as he's convinced that this is for the best.

> Seth acts as Hunter's dog/golden boy. I'd love to explore any dynamics here, especially Seth and Hunter.

> Kane drags Seth to hell. I thought this scene was really interesting when it happened! Maybe we could explore what goes down while Seth is there? He does escape, but maybe he sees things that continue to haunt him even after he manages to come out alive?

> Randy and Seth's rivalry. I just really enjoy their dynamic and would love to do something with them!

> For some reason, Roman accepts Seth into the Bloodline. Maybe Dean manages to convince him to do so. We can explore Seth and Roman's rocky relationship, Seth's dynamic with the Usos, or even how Seth and Sami would interact?

> Seth and Roman's dynamic is really something I'm living for right now. I'd love to write out the complexities, the idea that there's still love there despite all the hatred that has occurred.

> Somehow, one of the Usos figures out that Roman's past with Seth is a part of why Roman is so abusive to his family. Seth gets sought out as a result. Maybe a beat down, a heated conversation, some sort of dynamic blossoming between an Uso and Seth?

Message me a scenario (one of mine or yours) or two that you'd like to write and let's get things rolling!

well im a one line and a first person role player most of the time but can try to write longer i mostly write in first person but meybe i would try to write in 3th person but i dont know how well i would do that also i have some ideas in mind based on your angt and abuse intrest and sorry for my english its not my first language

Users who are viewing this thread

Back