MxM RP? OutlawxNoble? Anyone?

Melix

Lord Legendary
I thought up an okay-ish sounding MXM roleplay. It would need to be 1x1. This is the plot:

---x---

One is the son of the Head Paladin of The Royal Guard. He will always have the best education, the most money, a future worthy of a King.

And he is a king. Well, he will be. He's marrying the Princess, Rose, on her seventeenth birthday.

One month and one day.

The Other has lived in the kingdom's Slums all his life. He's had to work twice as hard as everyone else for everything he's got, which isn't much. Joining the Outlaw Compass Circle was the best choice he ever made, money-wise, even if he has to do some less than honorable things: like burying a dead body, or helping kidnap the Head Paladin's son one month before his wedding date, to be sold to a foreign country...

Or not. A lot can change in a month and a day.

--x--

I will have this up literally ten seconds after you post. Here's stuff you need to know:

1) Bios below. (I don't want super-detailed bios; let your character surprise me. That's probably the first time you heard that.)

2) Please be in it for the long haul.

3) My Rules: No graphic sexual anything, no godmodding (except in the starter), and you're the seme, meaning, the slum kid. That's it. Really. 
(Bump!)

Hey there! I would like to inquire about said position:

First, are you still looking for an RP partner?

Second, what size/post range are you looking for? I average about 5-8+ paragraphs per post.

Third, for the character bio, for my hooligan character, would you like just the name, age, height, ethnicity, personality/habits, and small nondescript bio, or a little more/less than that?

I am so, so, so sorry. No one replied for a day and a half so I thought no one wanted to do it. I already decided to turn this into a story instead.

That's no problem sweet-heart; just let me know if you ever come up with any other ideas you'd like to role-play with. Have a good day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back