MxM pairings~ Always open~~

Hiya! I'm craving a new 1x1, every one I'm in I'm waiting for replies but I can handle a lot of roleplaying at one time. Soooo..... Yeah, they're only MxM (Sorry ladies) because I'm not really craving any thing else... c: Anyways! I'd love to do like, thousands more but I do have some sort of limits. The active RP's I'm in count up to 9 so people PLEASE. If I'm late at replying don't you dare kill me! I'll probably only accept one or two more so hold your horses I just want at least one active one.

The reason I prefer 1x1 is because in groups you always loose track and miss your turn where as in 1x1 you never miss your turn!~

The plots.... Okay. I'm very picky with my story lines so please have one in mind when asking to role play with me. I ONLY play the uke, NEVER the seme. Keep this in mind also when you reply, also when choosing your character appearance. I prefer you to choose as I'm willing for almost anything. Except animals.

NO ANIMALS

Well uhm.... Please reply or PM me, I'm interested in your plots even if it's just a sentence explaining a plot or several paragraphs! I'd prefer to use anime for our appearance but tell me if you prefer to use real pictures.

Toodles!~~ <3 <3

Ev~~ <3 :3

Sounds wonderful!~ I may be a bit late on replying to PM's sweetie because I'm in quite a few but I'm willing to roleplay with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back