• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [MxM] OCxOC for Star Wars, Hazbin Hotel, Deadpool & Originals

winplaceshow

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi!! Call me Win! I'm in my 30s, non-binary & tired. I'm going to keep this short and sweet. I'd like to start by saying while this is labeled m×m gender non-conforming and trans characters are always welcome.

Writing Preferences
1: Establishing communication is becoming more and more important to me. We don’t need to be best friends. Send me memes if you can't do small talk.
2: In order to maintain interest I prefer 2-3 responses per week. If we hit it off and want to do more, that would be amazing. If you need a break, please tell me.
3: Adjusting for conversational scenes, I write 3+ paragraphs per post and like the same from my partner.
4: With a few exceptions, I mostly prefer to use universes as sandbox, expanding on their lore while both partners use OCs.
5: Characters have to be 18+ and I prefer players who are 25+.

Fandoms (These are listed in no particular order.)
Hazbin Hotel
Obsessed with the idea of playing a prison warden themed overlord OC. I would be looking for a whipping boy prisoner or personal assistant OC to torment.
Star Wars
I have an unhealthy interest in Mandalorians, force witches and Imperial officers. Any time period is good, except the sequels which I prefer to pretend didn't happen.
Marvel
I'm happy with CCxOC or CCxCC in Marvel RPs. I'm always looking to play Deadpool. My favorite canons to play him against are: Peter B. Parker, Dr. Strange, and Bucky Barnes.
ATLA
I would be looking to play my air bender in any time period prior to Avatar Roku. I've got the TTRPG games to help us along.

Originals
It's been a minute since I wrote originals, which is why this is at the bottom of the list. But, I've got a telemancer, a familiar, and a white magic necromancer up my sleeve who I'd love to play. We're talking modern fantasy. The dynamics I'm looking for (mc×yc) would be: teacher×apprentice, VIP×bodyguard, hunted×hunter, familiar×witch, monster×captive.

How to Contact
Please DM with your name, pronouns, favorite emoji and a little bit about which game interests you.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back