• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings MXM OC (still open)

HouseplantSimon

Hand over the pothos plant.
I’m looking for a detailed mxm OCxOC slow burn roleplay. Something not really heavy in detail, but a plot that will pull at your heart strings.

I write at least 2 paragraphs per response. I would appreciate it if I got a partner that could do the same, but a paragraph is good.

I have multiple OCs most are tops, or characters that can change in role.

I would like for this to be long term, and get a partner relatively active.

Last edited:
Hey, I’m interested in plotting. I like slow burn, character development, etc. I play characters that Top and bottom, Dom and sub. I do OC’s as well, can write two paragraphs without a problem but will also write more if there the plot is going really well and long term sounds great. I’m pretty easy going and very upfront if I’m not into something. Hope to here form you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back