• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern mxm, mxf roleplay request !

emivrses

hello!! i'm extremely new here, so i'm not very sure how this works- but i'll try my best. i'm emi! (16, and i'm okay rping with anyone up to 19-20ish) and i'm looking for a modern roleplay where i can use my character alejandro. he's a musician, the lead singer of a rock band (debuting around the 2000s, but we can definitely change that to present day), and i'd love to write as him.

some basic ideas we can build a plot off:
- celebrity x normal person (think the movie notting hill)
- musician x musician (self explanatory. maybe they're in the same band, fake dating... lots of possibilities!)

i love hurt/comfort scenarios, drama... all that good stuff. i'm sorry i don't have a built plot, but i'm sure we can build a really good one !

some things to keep in mind are that i'm not a native english speaker. my first language is spanish, so i'm really sorry if my writing is messed up sometimes. i've just started school back up after being absent for a whole month, so my replies may take a little, but i promise to get to you as soon as i can.

and yeah! we can discuss our characters and plots in dms, just reply here if you're interested. thank you for reading !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back