• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Mxf(tomboy) plot ideas

Marco Night

Hey looking to get back into roleplay after a long break. Looking for someone who can write a couple of paragraphs at a time and is able to respond at least once a week, in return I'll do the same. :) I play a female character Marco, who hides under the identity of a boy named Miles. I'm only open for romance plots with guys, but happy to do non-romantic plots with girls. I'll list some simple pairings below and after that I'm gonna get into some bigger plots (or maybe me just ranting who knows) The first person in the pairing is the one I wish to play. Also please feel free to message me with your own ideas.

Knightxprince
new soilderxgenreal

Larger plot ideas

-In desperate need of money I audition for a background model, in a modeling gig not realising it was meant for boys, I go with it pretending to be one with my boyish looks and get the gig. You play either the main model or maybe a manager (after convincing me to sign)

-In a remote village cut off from the rest of the world girls are wed off at 18 with no say, my mother not wanting to me to be married of and share the same fate she did raised and disguised myself as a boy, and thanks to my small height. By a stroke of bad luck just as I think I'm in the clear I'm chosen to serve learn and serve under our leader. (I'm thinking cultish vibes but not all the way if that makes sense. I want this to be like a twisted master/server and teacher/student thing. Kind of like teaching me my worth and value (If you heard of the song fish in a birdcage, I want it to kind of have the vibes of that song.) (Would also want your character to have possessive/manipulative type personality)

-Werewolfs and vampires don't get along they just don't. So what do you do when you, a vampire of noble lineage come across a werewolf who just so happens to be turned into a vampire against your direct order after a clash between the two clans. Regected by their own clan and thrown out I'm fighting the blood urge while the vampire and werewolf sides are trying to tear each other apart.

-Wanting to find my brother who ran away and joined the mob a few years back, I disguise myself as a boy and with my sharp eye and skill for material arts I make my way into your mob quickly make a name for myself due to my speed, reflexes, and ability to dodge pretty much anything(within human limits of course) You the head see an opportunity to create a perfect weapon, both with our own goals we grow closer and I start to feel conflicted over what I was really doing there. (I would like for your character to play a stern sadistic and cruel mobster(except when it comes to when we are alone in private and you turn teasful)

-Your a supervillain who finds themselves interested in a new hero a few towns over. Who is me in disguise as a boy superhero(after all whos gonna expect a make super hero is actually a girl) You try to convince me to be your side kick to which I refuse. (Basically I want a cat and mouse type thing. For your character can play either pure evil or just morally questionable ("Dang it would you stop destorying the city I'm trying to study!" "I'll stop destroying the city if you get a coffee with me and we can study together" "Not happening!" Something like that I also think it would be funny if you knew that I was a girl but you play along, but I don't know that you know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back