• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings MxF Search

CreativeEnigma

Hello! I'm searching for a MxF type of RP. I usually prefer to RP as the male, but I'm open to take the role as the female.

As for the genres and all, I was thinking of something within the realm of slice of life, be it dark or cheesy.

I'd also would love to work with all sorts of genres, such as action, adventure, romance, fantasy, sci-fi, and what not.

If you ever loose interests within our storytelling, please don't hesitate to inform me. I'd rather not be left without being told anything, and it's most likely the same with others. If you want to share your preferences with the plots, I'm always open for a change, if needed. I'm adaptable to different writing styles, but I merely ask for a minimum of a paragraph, which is five sentences to the very least. Also, please be clear with your response so I may be aware of what I'm responding to.

Other than that, feel free to PM me and we may RP either in threads or PM's.

Cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back