• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

MxF school romance

Hi there everyone, I have created this RP plot and I wish for an partner to do it with. I have the boy covered and this is the plot. So, there's this boy. He's a class clown, and she's a nerd. The school is doing a new thing and they have to be in every class together. The thing is, they both volunteered and they both are rivals.

No one has loved you as much as I do my love.

Sure.

Savannah was always the nerd, from day one she cared about nothing but her grades. Middle school came along and she met this boy, the class clown, he anonoyed her, always joking around withouth paying any mind to his school work. Savannah envied him, he was the cool kid that everyone like and she was the nerd that everyone made fun of, until the day thay they volunteered to take every single class together until graduation.

(Hope thats okay)

(Perfect)

Jason was the class clown that most liked and joked around with, though he did have a dark past at one point in his life. He is well-educated though and focuses on schoolwork before he jokes around and screws around. Then a nerd he didn't know well volunteered to be in every class together and sit next to each other every day until graduation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back