• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

MxF RP?

NickTehAvenger

One Thousand Club
I'm a male and I'm searching for a female roleplay partner. Shoot me up a PM if interested and I'll ask a question about you, and maybe you to me.

I REQUIRE PROPER GRAMMAR.

Lana was beyond frustrated from her long day at school so it was no surprise as she ignored her family when she walked into the house and walked straight to her room. She was quick to throw her bag onto the floor by the door while she kicked of her shoes all while mumbling to herself, as if it could solve all her troubles. Lana walked over and jumped onto her bed with a loud groan as she buried her face into her pillow, "Why me? What did I ever do to deserve this?" she mumbled in a muffled voice

I'm interested. Go ahead; fire away any question.

Sure, I'm up for that. Are you going to ask for a sample?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back