• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

ellioo

basics
hello! I go by Daisy, my pronouns are she/her and I'm 19, living in the EST time zone. I’m currently in my second year of college and have a lot of experience in writing. I’m open throughout the day and sometimes available all night.

writing
I’m a descriptive writer, often writing 3-10+ paragraph responses. I dive deep into detail, thoughts, body language and actions so that takes a lot of my writing space. I’m chronically online (lol) so I get back to responses fairly quickly if I'm not busy.

I’m looking for a writing partner who can match lengthy responses and are interested in creating a long lasting storyline. I enjoy speaking out of character and plot different ideas and form a story!

I also use discord A LOT more, so it might be easier through that just because I get notifications for it.

what I want?
I’m looking for a romance storyline involving [OCxOC]. The type that’s involved with stressful situations which could lead to angsty situations and passionate events.

I’m Looking for someone to play a male [mxf] (18+) in this unfolding odd romance with a turn of events.

plots
I have a few empty plots available for different things. If you DM, I can share them in more length. We can create and change it around to fit our characters needs. I have plots for different things such as:

Arranged Marriage
-[forced to marry for an alliance between two families]

Enemies to Lovers
-[rivaling families]
-[rival business people]
-[detective and criminal]

Forbidden Romance
-[a social class divide]
-[rival soldier and civilian, risking imprisonment]
-[a spy and a enemy]

Dark Romance
-[Dangerous Obsession]
-[Detective and Criminal/stalker]
-[revenge]
-[cat and mouse]

I enjoy genres such as - Romance, Angst, Horror, Fantasy, Adventure, Mystery, Historic

Conclusion
If you sound interested in any of these, feel free to DM me and we can talk further about plotting and create a great turning story!

xoxo, Daisy !​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back