• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings MXF OC Longterm partner needed.

NewtDoot

Hi! Im Newt! I'm looking for some good ol fashion romance rp, with lots of cheesy tropes and good times!
I've been role-playing for years and my biggest kryptonite is romance, so I'm dying to do a MxF or F x NB! Preferably I'd like to play a female role, as I'm not very good at writing men.

I've got some rules though before we get into the specific ideas of what I've got.
  • Please do not ghost me, I am so very very tired of being ghosted. If there's an issue, just let me know so I can handle it.
  • Preferably be 18+ I am 21 myself, and I can see sexual themes coming into a storyline later on.
  • Please no one liners.
Easy simple rules!!
Now what types of rp am I looking for you might ask!?

• Wild West
  • Anything fantasy
  • Honestly really open to anything!!!!
If this is something that interests you, I'm ALWAYS active on discord at Newt#3839 .
I look forward to hearing from you!

Hi Newt! Looking at this thread I am interested. I completely understand you on the ghosting. It is the worst when you just want to know what happened but it’s just nothing.
I have a few ideas if you want to pm me. There is this really good one I like but I’d have to switch up the genders a bit since you said you didn’t play male parts. Hope you have a great day! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back