• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings [MxF] Marooned [Literate]

introtocosmos

MAROONED.
Two experts — physicists, astronauts, what have you — chosen to pilot the SS Sunder, the US’s most recent technological and astronomical breakthrough. Forget Einstein’s cosmic speed limit. Thanks to a little big something called a “warp bubble”, space-time is in our hands, warping and contracting and bending at the scientists’ baton.

Until Murphy’s law settles in.

MAROONED.

• Due to the nature of the plot, this would ideally be a long-term RP — though there’s some flexibility here. The way I’m imagining it, half of this story will take place on Earth (character building, general world building, etc), and the other half will take place on a planet billions of light years away from our neighborhood. If you've ever seen 'The Martian', think that, but... deadlier... and infinitely more dire.
    • The nature of this planet is up for discussion (it’s not something we have to puzzle out right away, seeing as the first half of our story will take place on Earth anyway).

GENERAL INFO/RULES:

• I’m looking to play the male in this pairing.
  • I generally prefer to write on Discord, though I’m open to other platforms as well! I’m a huge fan of OOC talk; the roleplay experience is tenfold better when you’re able to connect with the person behind the character. It’s not a must, but I do infinitely prefer it. :)
  • While I’m able to be pretty active as of late (and am always reachable OOC), your availability isn’t an issue at all. I get it. Life’s busy, motivation’s not omnipresent, etc etc… brass tacks is, I’ll never rush you for a reply. A big motto of mine is to go at your own speed.
  • This is a literate RP. I’m looking for back-and-forth responses within the range of 3 - 8 (and possibly even more) paragraphs.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back